Chapter 19

Prakriti P.O.V

Everyone was silent as he stand and looked at us, his face showing disgust. I could see Brother Bhima getting angry, his nostrils were flaring in anger, Arya put his hand on his bow ready to silence Brother Sishupala with his arrows. "Cousin, either you see more deeply than the rest of us, or you are blind. How can you give this cowherd the purodasa in this sabha? I thought the Pandavas were princes of dharma and could never set a foot wrong in anything you did. Ah, what have you done today?" he said turning his head at Elder Brother.

His lips twitched, his voice was cruel "The cowherd is not even a Kshatriya! Look around you, Yudhishtira; can't you see these illustrious munis and these rulers of the earth in your sabha? Yet, you honor this upstart, this nobody, before any of the others? Why, this fellow should not be here at all!

Do you, perhaps, revere him as an elder? But his father Vasudeva is among us. Shouldn't he have the arghya before his son? Do you think Krishna was a friend in your need? But didn't Drupada give you his daughter when you were exiles? Didn't he keep you in his kingdom? Didn't he agree to let all five of you marry Draupadi?

Perhaps, you believe the cowherd is your guru? Isn't your Acharya here in this sabha, the great Drona?

Or do you think Krishna is a tapasvin? Surely, he is not a thousandth part the muni that your own grandfather, Vyasa, is." he said looking at everyone in the assembly, I looked at Brother Krishna who was standing calmly staring at Brother Sishupala without any ounce of anger and irritation on his face.

"Chedi King, there is no one more deserving than Vasudeva here" Elder Brother said calmly , "Dharma - Adharma, heaven - earth, Soul - God, truth - lies, Vasudeva knows about them more than anyone of us" he continued, Brother Sishupala growled and moved forward a little "Everything are fake and lies"

"King and Prince" he said looking at all of our guests "If you look at his life, you will understand that he has done deception in his life, he is a thief, he killed every friends of Kansa and he is the one who stopped Indra's worship, he is Adharmi, rebel and a liar, whoever takes his advice will do no good to the Aryavarta" he shouted raising both of his arms. I was getting angry with the way he was speaking about my brother but I knew the reason behind it, I knew his jealousy and anger. "Shut your mouth, Chedi King, I won't listen your babbling against Vasudeva" Brother Bhima said angrily, Brother Sishupala started chuckling "Or what, you will kill me?" he taunted.

"Bhima, is your body huge or do you have any brain here!" he said pointing towards his forehead, "Look at him, he wedded a demon, now tell me King and Prince, do we let him sit in worship with us who eat even dog's leftover" he started laughing, I could see Brother Bhima fist clenched, ready to unleash his anger. "But this Adharmi Vrikodhara is Prince made by Krishna himself" he said throwing peacock feather on the ground. "Sishupala, I will take your head" Brother Bhima shouted running angrily towards King Sishupala but Grandfather Bhishma stopped him before he could attack Chedi King. "Until King deliver punishment in the assembly, you cannot attack anyone" he said making brother backed away.

"Chedi King, you cannot lose your modesty in my assembly" Elder brother said but Brother Sishupala started laughing, "Look King and Prince, this Yudistira is teaching me lesson on modesty who himself gave the highest position to Krishna" he sneered throwing feather on the ground again counting his sins. "Yudistira, haven't your father taught you any difference between good and bad but how could he, he was also an Adharmi who killed a rishi himself" he said and laughed, my eyes widened as he spoke ill about our father. I wanted to kill him right now but only Brother Krishna will kill him as it is written in his fate.

"Chedi King" Arya shouted in fury moving towards him, "If you have any problems from our yagya, you can go back to your kingdom and wait for our army, I promise you that before your death we won't put umbrella on Elder brother throne" he said angrily, "But don't say bad words and make your respect less" he continued, Brother Sishupala curled his lips and stared at Arya in disgust "You should shut your mouth Arjuna, you have achieved your knowledge by indirectly cutting Eklavya thumb" he taunted "You are manipulator, liar and worthless person" Brother Sishupala said, "Go and die in water" he added snickering. Arya glared at him but he didn't stop just yet. "Kings and Princes, his father Vasudeva was a criminal that's why King Kansa put him and his wife in jail, now you tell me yourself, who born in jail is a criminal himself, this Krishna is a criminal" he said throwing another feather.