Chapter 5

Prakriti P.O.V

After our stomach full, we pulled bunch of straws and created a bed on the land. "Tomorrow, we will arrange a shelter for us" Brother Yudhishthira said, all of us nodded together, it is our life now living like Sage. We would stay here for couples of months and then move forward towards our next location. 

We lied down on the grass, my eyes directly went towards the sky which was clouded today. I pushed my hand upward and removed the clouds, sky illuminated with stars and it made a smile on my face. Right now we have clouds in our life but it will be soon moved away with our hard work and love. "I still feel amaze whenever you use your power" Arya said from beside me, his eyes shining in the night, I gave him a small smile. "Are you happy?" he questioned all of a sudden, I turned my head towards him and cocked my head in confusion "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked him, he sighed and looked at the sky "We just got married and this happened" he murmured, I put my hand on his cheek and moved his head towards me and gave him a soft smile. "I am here with my family, with you, I don't need anything" I said in adoration, his face broke into a smile and he nodded his head.

Next morning, I woke up early and went towards the lake and pulled some clean water out for food. When I went back, Arya wasn't around and Brother Yudhishthira was awake as well looking alarmed. "What happened brother Yudhishthira, where is Arya?" I questioned walking towards him. I am not scared for his safety because he is capable enough to protect himself even without his bow. "There was someone behind the bushes, Arjuna went to check it out" Brother answered, I nodded my head and went to prepare food. Slowly, everyone started waking up and Brother Bhima smiled when he saw I was preparing food. Mother came towards me to help me. Just then Arya came back with some Sages who were injured and looked tired. 

***

Nakula and Sahadev tended to their wounds. We prepared food for them and Pandavas served them. They quickly started eating, they seemed starved because they started eating at quick pace. Who did something like this to these Sages, they should be punished for the sins.

"Sages, I am sorry" Arya said joining his hand and looking remorseful. "There is no need to apologize, it was us who were scared so we opted to hide ourselves" One Sage said, he still looked shaken up. "Who did this to you, Sage" I asked joining my hands together not to offend them. His eyes moved towards me, his body was shaking in fear "This is a very big sin" Mother added looking at the condition of Sages.

"Panchala King Drupada" he said frightened, his voice shaking with each words. I frowned, Pandavas defeated him in a battle not too long ago. "It is not his fault, when desire and anger takes place in the heart, person firstly forget about his morals" he continued.

"He wants revenge for the disrespect" Sage said, King Drupada should feel gratitude that he is not dead or in prison besides he still have half of his Kingdom with him. Revenge can never be good for anyone. "He wants a son who can kill Drona and defeat Pandavas as well" he said, I looked at Mother while she looked shocked. "To defeat Pandavas, only one son" Brother Bhima scoffed not believing it.

"Did he get the son?" Nakula asked curiously.

"He will get it soon" he said shuddering, "You don't have to worry any more, you are out of that place now" I said giving him a reassuring smile, comforting aura surrounding them. They nodded their head and resume eating, I looked at Arya thinking about Panchala.

***

"Prakrite" I heard Brother Krishna voice from behind. I turned around and he was standing in front of me. "Brother Krishna" I whispered and run towards him, he pulled me in a hug. "Are you happy?" he asked breaking the hug and looking at me giving me smile. I nodded my head "I am content" I said and he put his arm around my shoulder and we started walking on the shore.