Chapter 11

Prakriti P.O.V

Our People started settling in the Kingdom, we made our way towards our new Castle, looking at the marvelous beauty of the Castle. "I have never seen this type of Castle before" Nakula said looking around, his eyes shining with interest. Brother Bhima chuckled and put his hand on Nakula's shoulder "Vishwakarma himself made our Kingdom, it is like we are living in heaven" he said and everyone nodded their head in agreement. I went into my chamber and sat down on the bed, sighing in exhaustion, today was a very long day. First the crowning of Elder Brother, moving to Khandavprastha, fighting with the God himself and building of our new Kingdom, Indraprastha. Arya entered in the chamber, his eyes dropping from weariness, he gave me a small smile and sat beside me. "I am very proud of you, Arya, not only you have saved our people but you have also win the heart of God Indra" I said praising him, he beamed at me pulling me in his arms "Thank you, my beloved" he said fondly, I snuggled into his arms and closed my eyes enjoying his warmth. "I have to go back, I have to help our people to set down comfortably in their new home" he murmured slowly patting my head, I hummed in response not detaching myself away from him. He sighed and caress my hair "You are tired" he stated pulling me and himself in lying position. I slowly nodded my head, I have used my earth element too much today to make our Kingdom productive again thats why I am feeling tired right now.

"Go back to sleep, I will be here when you wake up" he said and started humming the tone Mother used to sing to us when we were children, slowly sleep took over my body and I welcomed it with open arms.

***

Next morning, I went to our Assembly, everyone was present there, Brother Bhima looked angry while all the other Pandavas looked sad and disappointed. "What happened, Elder Brother?" I questioned him in confusion, he looked at me "King Dhritarashtra is not allowing Mother to come here for our Kingdom worship" he said, my eyes widened in shock, Brother Bhima growled in anger "If he won't allow our Mother, then we will wage war on them" he decided looking furious. "But we are not independent yet, we can not attack Hastinapur" I responded, anger bubbling inside me, I thought now that we are away from them, they will let us live in peace. "Prakriti is right, you can not wage war against them but a mother's son can fight for their Mother" Brother Krishna suggested with a small smile, Arya looked confused "Can you explain it, Madhava?" He questioned not understanding brother's words. He looked at Arya "How can I explain it Partha, it is your mother, it is your Kingdom" he turned his head towards elder brother "Your decision, your Dharm" he said, I mulled over the thought and looked at Elder Brother for suggestion. He looked deep in thought "I can not give permit to wage war but you can go and request Elder Father, trying to make him understand our point of view, if they don't understand, I won't stop you from taking their arms in self defense but remember if you attack first, I will give away the throne" he announced looking at all of us.

"Fine Brother Yudhishthira, Brother Bhima will control his anger and won't attack first, we just have to made our point clear and let King understand" I said agreeing with his decision, he smiled and nodded his head. Brother Krishna smiled as well all the Pandavas except Elder brother decided to travel to Hastinapur and took their leave. "You will be a great General Secretary" Brother Krishna said with pleased smile on his face, I grinned feeling accomplished hearing these coming out of my brother's mouth. They took their weapons and moved towards the gate of Indraprastha while I stayed with Elder Brother, Krishne. Draupadi looked at me in worry "Will Elder father understand our side?" She asked me, I gave her a reassuring smile "You don't have to worry any more, brother Krishna will handle everything" I said knowingly to which her worry lessened a little and she gave me a small smile.

Later we found out that Anga King Karna was here to send Vrushali back to our Kingdom and give us Mother's message. She said that she won't enter in our Kingdom until we are a free nation and has done our Rajsuya yug. I agree with her, as long as we are associated with Hastinapur we will be associated with Adharm.