Chapter 46

Uttara P.O.V

"What about this? Do you like it Uttara?" Mother voice entered in my ears, she was sitting in my chamber with lots of jewellery in front of us. She want me to choose from them for my wedding but my mind was else where, I was still thinking about the Indraprastha Prince, our encounter, how my heart started throbbing at his mere gaze. His green eyes enchanting, I can look in them all day. "Uttara?" my mother said again and I merely nodded still looking at the blank wall in front of me day dreaming.

"UTTARA!"

I got out of my dream state and looked at her frown face. "What happened to you, you seems to be spacing out a lot?" she questioned me, still with the frown. I sighed and shook my head putting a fake smile on my face. "Nothing Mother, I was just thinking about the wedding" I lied to her, she raised her eyebrow and pinned me with her stare. "Are you sure?" she asked me.

I am not sure!

"Yes Mother, I am sure" I nodded my head, she sighed but let it go. "Mother, Can I ask you something" I said in hesitant voice, she is my mother, she will understand me. "Sure Dear, what is it?" she responded going back to her work in selecting ornaments for me. "How did you fall in love with Father?" I asked her, I don't know this feeling which creating butterfly in my stomach. It can't be love? can it. She turned her head towards me and a smile grazed on her lips. "Why do you suddenly want to know about love, dear?" she said, I huffed "Tell me, Mother!" I responded getting little impatient, I have to sort my feeling before this marriage. I am going to marry Prince Abhimanyu so I can't be in love with someone else. She took a deep breath and a dreamy look appear in her eyes. "I love your Father very much, he was my first love" she breathed out, "When we were young and he came for my Swayamvara, when I first looked at him, my eyes stopped on him, I knew in my heart that I wanted him to be my life partner" she said dreamily, her eyes shining bright as she recite about her old days. 

"What were the feelings?" I questioned further, my heart was thudding faster now, I was waiting for her answers. She smiled once again "I was lost in his eyes, my eyes only searched for him everywhere, whenever he is near me, my heart started beating faster---" she started telling me, my face lost its color. They are  the same feelings I am feeling for Indraprastha Prince. I can't have these feelings, I am going to marry someone else in couple of days and I can't deny this marriage as well, I can't let my parents be ashamed because of me. I sighed, I am in dilemma from which I can't comes out. At this time I want my friend with me, she always gave me best advises, she understand me the most. 

But she is your soon to be mother in law!   

I stood up from the seat and Mother looked at me in confusion. "Where are you going?" she asked when she saw me standing up in confusion. "I need to have some fresh air" I said in tired voice, my mind need some resting, I should roam around the Castle to distract myself. She nodded "I can understand but don't go too far" she responded, I gave her a small smile and moved out of the chamber in the hallway. I looked around, I don't have any destination in my mind. Should I go in the city? or in the dancing hall. Dancing calms me down but now Brihannala is not there to be my teacher so I don't want to go there right now. My feet moved automatically on its own accord and I walked on the back side of the Castle where Mother beautiful garden is, she cherish this garden so much, this is the same place where I met the Prince, my eyes roamed around searching for him, yesterday was co incidence that he was here at the same time. I sighed, I shouldn't be here, I have to remove his memories from my mind.

But how will I remove him from my heart?

I turned around to go back in my chamber, I should get some sleep to stop my mind running around in circles. "Were you searching for someone Princess?" A voice called from behind, I stopped in my track.