Chapter 45

Prakriti P.O.V

The news of our family being back spread like a fire in the whole Aryavarta. Everyone was waiting for the moment when we make our move to claim our Kingdom, we will do it but first we have something to do more important than this right now. Virata King gave us another city within his borders in which to live, to be our home for the time: excellent Upaplavya. Elder Brother sent messengers to our loved one about us but first he sent it in Dwarka and in Panchala the news of Abhimanyu wedding with Uttara. I was very excited to meet my son again and Krishne's children as well. They are my children too, Brother Krishne said that they will be here soon and I was waiting for them, pacing in my room. "Nature, calm down, they will be here soon" Arya said with a chuckle, I looked at him and pouted "I have been waiting since morning for them and they are still not here!" I exclaimed in sad voice, Brother Krishna said he would be here this morning but till now there is no sign of him and my family, I have to welcome them, I have to prepare for my son wedding, I have lots of work to do. "Dwarka is not near from here" he responded, I was about to respond to him when a servant entered in our room, he bowed his head in front of us "Lord of Dwarka is here with his family" he said, a full smile appeared on my face and I quickly walked out of the chamber moving towards the city gate. Elder Brother was already there with the rest of our family. I saw my family on chariot coming towards us, they stopped at the gate, Dau alighted from his chariot, Elder Brother and King Virata came forward to embrace him. My eyes filled with tears as I looked at my Dau, I have been seeing him after thirteen years. I quickly moved towards him, he broke the hug from Elder Brother and looked at him "Did you miss me, my little sister?" he asked raising his eyebrow. I gave a short laugh and tears fall down from my eyes, he pulled me in a hug "Dau" I whispered, overwhelmed with emotions. He broke the hug and wiped my tears away shaking his head "Its not time to cry right now, we have a reason to celebrate now" he said, I smiled through my tears. Then Brother Krishna walked towards us, Little warrior was behind him, my tears started falling again as he embraced me in a hug. "Prakrite" he said caressing my hair, "Now you are here, Dry your eyes, my dear, the time for tears is past. Let me see you smile. You have such a lovely smile, to light up the very world" he said with a serene smile on his face. I smiled at his sweet words, he knows what to say in every situation.  

"Mother" Little warrior said from behind, Brother Krishna moved away and I looked at my son. I have met him couple of days ago but it is still seems like I am meeting with him for the first time. I took slow steps as he walked towards me, he bend down to touch my feet but I stopped him and pulled him in a hug. "I have missed you my son" I cried, his eye filled with tears as well, then I broke the hug and looked back towards Arya who was looking at Abhimanyu with tears in his eyes. "Go on, your father is waiting for you" I smiled and he nodded his head and walked to his Father. They both embraced each other "I have always heard about you my son in our exile" Arya said breaking the hug and putting his hands on little warrior shoulders with a watery smile on his face. "I have been waiting for you and Mother since thirteen years, now I am going to stay with you and serve you both my whole life" he said with a smile, I walked and stand beside Arya putting my hand on little warrior's head "From now on, you will always stay with us, my son" I responded, I am never leaving him again, his place is with his family. Then he moved to meet Krishne who was eagerly waiting for him. She started sobbing as she hugged him, I looked at the scene in front of me, my son is a young man now, we have lost his childhood because of Duryodhana. My fist clenched remembering his name "Prakrite, now its not the time to get angry, you have to prepare for your son wedding" Brother Krishna said as he stand beside me, I unclenched my fist and give a nod. 

We will think about the war later.

"Let us not stand here for ever, the city has been waiting to receive all of you. Come, let me welcome you to Upaplavya" Virata King said. We moved inside the city towards our home. Everyone settled in their chamber and the preparation for wedding started, our hearts turned to the wedding and for the moment, the past was forgotten.