ACT 00

Jasper Alastair is his name

A boy who wanted to be friends with everyone; no matter what their background is. Everyone is the same, except, their own mind.

He who had been abandoned by his biological parents; being left infront of a home; wrapped in a bundle of white, weeping into the silent night.

Not long after, the door opened. Revealing a woman dressed in her pyjamas; crouching down to the child. Cooing at her presence, her heart swelled; seeing the innocent eyes of the baby boy, oblivious of the harsh world.

"Hi there, little one. So, you're name is..?."

She looked at a silver card that was attached to the cloth and smiled.

"Jasper Alastair. What a handsome name." She cooed at him, making him gurgle showing his gums.

Stroking his soft as a marshmello cheek, she added, -"I'm your new mom, Jazz. Welcome to the Lewis family, little one."

As if the newborn understood her, he cooed and took a hold of her finger; giving his new mom a toothless smile.

Gosh, how can someone abandon this angel?

That's what Elaine Lewis thought as she walked back inside with the bundle in her arms; welcoming him to her family.

-------------------

Elaine was glad that her son, Simon and her daughter, Rebecca got along with Jasper; the boy was one bright sunshine. Always wanted to play at the park in the evenings; sometimes the two boys would do pranks on Rebecca, which did not end well for those two.

The widow felt blessed everyday in her life; which was helping to overcome her alchohol addiction. It seems like she did the perfect decision in adopting Jasper.

Each of her children were only one year apart; which makes sense as they got along really well.

The years past by. Each year, her children grew into beautiful and handsome angels. Simon grew up and had to wear thick rimmed glasses since he read too many books since he wanted to become a scientist; but he loves to sing. Rebecca got a part-time job at the nearest hospital.

On the other hand, Jasper seemed to leaning towards dancing; still maintaining his academics. He also took boxing and judo classes since he was eight years old. For judo classes, he trained everyday whilst boxing training two times a week.

Now, being 19, in the kitchen helping Elaine cook after coming back from judo; of course after refreshing shower and changing into a black t-shirt and orange basketball shorts, dyed straight lilac hair still damp.

"How's judo? Good?."

Elaine asked as she looked at Jasper with a smile on her face. Mirroring the smile, he spoke.

"Yeah, I got my eighth dan today."

Elaine squeled and hugged Jasper, making him chuckle. Hearing the squel, Simon and Rebecca came barging into the kitchen.

"Did I hear that Jasper got his eighth dan today?!."

The two exclaimed while Jasper nodded, making the two tackle him down to the floor, forming a human bundle; which of course, Jasper being at the bottom of the pile, them giggling.

Back to Elaine, she smiled lovingly at those three.

I wish you were here, honey.