ACT 1K (2)

"Alec! Wait!"

Jasper ran behind Alec, dangerously close to the Shadowhunter.

The tall raven ran towards Clary's room, seeing the room was clean, untouched.

"Damn it."

"Oh, fuck."

------------------------

Clary is at the front of the Brooklyn Academy of Art; was watching in awe as the normal humans walking in slow motion whilst she was normal.

"You carrot! Why did you run out?."

Jasper called out, power walking towards Clary with a McFlurry in his hands; scooping from it and into his mouth.

"Where did that come from?."

Clary asked.

"What's that?."

Alec asked Jasper from his side as he saw the younger shoved another bite of the ice-cream topped with cookies into his mouth.

"Here. Try some."

Jasper said as he scooped some of the ice-cream and fed it to Alec, who hummed in satisfaction as the cold treat melts on his tounge.

"Woah, that's good. Also, why did you not put an invisibility rune if you're not silencing your phone?."

Clary sighed and fished her phone out of her bag, answering the call.

"Simon, hey. Sorry, I should've called earlier. Are you okay?."

She asked.

"You know that thing when you're thinking you're catching a cold but you never actually got sick?."

"Yeah, I totally get it. Can we talk later? Things are kind of insane right now."

"Insane how? You okay?."

"Well, Jasper kind of killed a demon and my memories are gone."

"Jasper? He's okay? Is he alright? Is he eating? Is he-"

Jasper snatched Clary's phone from her grasp and spoke;-

"I'm fine, peanut. And I'm eating a McFlurry right now."

"That's it? Where are you?."

"For now, yeah. Me, Clary and Alec are at the Art Academy."

"Okay, that's it. Hang up, now."

Clary snatched back her phone from Jasper.

"I'm on my way to the loft right now. There's something there that can help me find my mom."

"Are you crazy? That place is dangerous. You think that somebody is not watching the place?."

"I'm fine, I'm with Alec and Jasper."