ACT 1K (1)

Jasper is with Jace, the two being in the training room. Both of them were minding each other's business.

Jace was doing some cool moves with his blade while Jasper was doing the same with his sword; which he unknowingly called it 'Red Queen' except he was wearing his headphones being on the other side of the training room.

Jace was wearing a loose tank top, black joggers and sneakers while Jasper was wearing a sleeveless fitting turtleneck, also black joggers, his calf-high boots and finger-less leather gloves.

Going unnoticed by the newcomer and the two girls, they continued to do their thing. The woman, Maryse was watching their every move, slighty wary of the unknown person with the huge sword in his grasp.

"Is your mom always like that? She didn't hug you."

"Shadowhunters aren't big huggers."

Back to Jace and Jasper. Jace was done with his moves and looked towards the newcomer with a smile, walking towards her.

"Maryse. Hey, it's great to see you."

The two then hugged, making Isabelle a bit jealous of the two; especially Jace.

"How's everyone in Idris? Where's Max?."

He asked.

"No Max, just mom with her hair on flare."

"I love how Shadowhunter's share. A brother in a secret country and a private portal."

The two girls walked towards Jace and Maryse. Out of knowhere, Alec came by.

"Mother, I've been expecting you."

The two hugged and parted.

"You should be prepared. Either you expect me or not."

"I am. We are."

"We can talk about the Institute later. First, who is that boy with the huge sword?."

Maryse asked them as she pointed towards Jasper, who was minding his own business. She admits; the mysterious boy was good handling a sword that huge with grace.

The rest looked at Jasper, who stopped and turned towards the group and blinked his silver eyes owlishly and made his sword disappear.

"That's Jasper, mother. Jasper Alastair."

Alec spoke, Maryse looked at her son with a surprised expression, making the other's looked at her; confused.

"Alastair? Did you say Alastair?."

She asked Alec, who nodded slowly.

"Yes, why?."

"The Alastair family was killed during the Uprising."

The rest blinked.

"There were rumors about a sole survivor of the Alastair family. A baby boy from the main branch."