ACT 1H

Izzy was waiting for Alec and Jasper. She was fiddling with her nails as she waits.

"Izzy, I got your text. Where are we axactly?."

Alec's voice sounded as he walked up the stairs; bow and quiver present with Jasper following behind. They went beside Isabelle.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey handsome."

Isabelle and Jasper nod at each other.

"It's an old meatpacker service entrance. If we go back there, we end up in the basement of the Hotel DuMort."

She explained.

"Perfect right? We distract the vamps, Clary and Jace have time to save Simon."

Isabelle added.

"Okay."

Alec said; Izzy looked at him.

"Okay? It was hard work to interrogate Meliorn to get this intel."

"Good job, Izzy. You have fairie dust on your chest."

Alec sarcastically said and walked away; Isabelle and Jasper left behind.

"Geez, can't he thank me for getting information? Properly?."

Jasper smiled and slinged his arm around Izzy's shoulder.

"I'm sure he's thankful. You did great, Izz. He was just being a dick."

Izzy smiled at Jasper; he always know what to say to women—well, sometimes.

"Yeah, thanks babe."

"No problemo, kitten."

-------------------------

"We've been breached. I don't know how many there are but it's the real thing."

Camille said.

"I want them stopped and I don't care how. There near the stairwell. Go!."

With that the two guards ran away with her orders. She then went back towards Simon; whose in a daze.

"Don't worry darling. You just stay right there just for a minute."

She carresed his cheeks as Simon smiled lopsidedly.

"Are you okay?."

"I'm a little lighthearted—hehe, light headded—lighthearted and light headded."

Simon giggled.

"I guess I had to many drinks."

Again, Simon giggled at her statement. Camille went to the phone and said;

"They're in the building, stop them."

--------------------------

"You're really not going to talk to me, are you?."