ACT 1I

"Clary, stop! It wouldn't do any good."

Jace stopped Clary from getting to Simon by her arm. Simon was desperately looking at Clary and Jasper with the look that says 'help me or I'm gonna die'.

"Listen to him, Clary Fairchild. Either way, I've had enough of your friend the whole day. I don't know what come through but give me a reason."

Raphael spoke and saw their weapons.

"Put it away!."

Jace, Clary, Alec and Jasper was hesitant to put their weapons away but complied; not wanting to anger the vampire more than it is.

"Simon. Simon, are you alright?."

Pause.

"He looks alright to me."

All eyes snapped towards Jasper, who flinched at the sudden move—Technically Simon is okay, well, more than okay.

"What? Look at him. He's fine."

"Well, he's right. The mundane is fine. Now, if you all would just follow me."

Raphael then walked backwards.

"Let's go."

He added—the others followed him hesitantly. The vampire then walked up the stairs; still facing the group and ushering them to still follow him.

Walking to a dark corner, Raphael ordered them to walk down the tight hallway that leads to the roof—still holding Simon in his grasp.

"Alright, alright. Calm down, vampy."

"Don't call me that."

"I can and I will, Raphael."

"Just, just walk down the hallway. Please?."

"It wasn't too bad, eh?."

"We just want Simon."

Clary suddenly butted in—making Raphael turn feral again.

"I'm glad you do. We don't want him, we wanted you."

"Well, here I am."

Clary spat and tried to launch at the vampire but was stopped; again; by Jace.

"Stop!."

"I said wanted. Not my idea. Go!."

"Not without Simon!."

"Shut up! Open the door and get out!. Or I'll kill-"

"JUST OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!."

Jasper yelled that made all of them jump at the sudden shout—well, it was his first time yelling at them; just a warning not to get Jasper mad next time.

Alec opened the door and all of them flooded out.

"But Simon will-"