ACT 1F

"Wait. Wait a minute. You're telling me that this girl showed up out of knowhere just happened to be Valentine's daughter?! Did it make you realise that she might be a spy?! That might be a part of her plan!."

Alec snapped as he stomped infront of Clary; glaring.

"Do you think I planned any of this? D-do you think that I planned for my mother and Dot to be taken? Do you think that I had to plan a giant sword dangle on my forehead and found out that my father is the most dangrous shadowhunter in the world?!."

Clary exploded as tears ran down her cheeks; voice cracking. Jasper went towards her and gave her a hug, which she returned; burying her head to his chest.

"Boss!."

Alerted, Jasper broke the hug and looked at Pakkun; who stopped infront of Jasper with the others, so suddenly, making Clary scream in surprise by the Japanese talking dog.

"Where are those two, Pakkun?."

"The girl is fine but the boy is gone, boss."

"Shit. What kind of scent?."

"Blood. Animal blood, boss."

"W-what's happening? Where's Simon? Who's that?"

Clary asked as soon as she saw Izzy appeared without Simon; of course, not before pointing at the talking dog.

"Where's Simon, Izzy?."

Jasper asked.

"I-I told him to stay in the van. I searched everywhere. I can't find him."

Izzy explained; also worried about the mundane.

"You're supposed to protect him!."

Clary yelled at Izzy, making the shadowhunter hung her head down in shame.

"Don't accuse anyone, Clary. Izzy did her job."

Jasper reassured.

"What did Pakkun say, Jasper?."

Alec asked.

"Simon was kidnapped by a vampire."

Jasper looked at Alec and the other's tensed. He looked back at Pakkun and said;

"Lead the way, Pakkun."

------------------------------------

The group went back towards Simon's van. On the way, the ninken followed Jasper from behind. The other's looked at Jasper and then back to the pack.

"Where did those dogs came from?."

Jace asked; eyeing Jasper and the talking dog.

"My ninken? I summoned them, of course."

Jasper said.

"Summon? You're a warlock?."

At Jace's question, Jasper snorted and Alec coughed to hide his laugh. Making the other three looked at the two in confusion.