ACT 1L (4)

------------------

------------------

"I know where the cup is."

Clary said and opened her eyes then spun around to see Magnus is laying on Jasper's stomach, reading a book whilst the latter had his arms at the back of his head.

"Tell me again?."

Came Jace's question.

Magnus looks intrigued and got off Jasper, who huffed and grumbled when Magnus pecked his cheek.

"The Tarot Cards. My mom, she must played them years ago but, The Mortal Cup must be hidden in the Ace of Cups. The cards looks exactly like it."

She stated.

Magnus looked at Jace but both looked away quickly from each other; frowning.

"W-what? Why do aren't you guys happy with this? All we have to do is to find-."

She stopped herself as she looked at Magnus.

"Dot."

"Dot has the cards when she was taken away. We don't have much time. If Valentine gets his hands on the Cup then-."

Jace walked towards Clary but Magnus intercepted by putting a finger in Jace's face in between Jace and Clary.

"We know. If Valentine started creating Shadowhunters or gain control of demons, it will be like Beyoncè driving an elephant across Times Square."

Magnus said.

"Poeple would notice."

Came from Jasper, who already stood up from the couch to stand in the middle of Jace and Magnus; leaning more to Magnus's side.

"But he can control demons, I've seen it."

Clary said.

"Fending off a couple of demons are easy, especially since they rarely survive long enough to collect."

Magnus remarked.

"It's a way of Valentine's thank you card."

Jace said and Clary smiled at him.

"If you want to open the gates of Hell, it would be a pain in the bum."

Jasper stated then Luke's voice sounded.