ACT 1J (5)

Clary ran towards the fallen man only to see a little girl beside him.

"Daddy? Daddy, get up please!."

Behind her, a man with a seraph blade stalked towards the little girl and raised his blade. She looked at her blade and ran towards the man.

"Watch out!."

Clary kicked him, making the man stumble and the girl took refuge behind her, scared.

"Clary Fairchild. Valentine would be so pleased to meet you."

He wanted to attack Clary but his arm was binded by Isabelle's whip then Jace stabbed the man in the heart; making the man scream in agony before going limp.

"Thanks for that."

Jace being Jace, he winked.

"Anytime."

---------------------------

Magnus took down a bookshelf with his magic to stop the rogue shadowhunter but failed to do so.

The shadowhunter then walked over it, advanced towards Magnus; blade apparent.

"You're magic's strong Warlock. But stronger then the horned weakling I killed this morning."

"Elias."

Then, Magnus shot a wave of magic towards the man but he dodged it. The two continued to circle each other.

"So that was his name. Lucky for us he sold you out before I took away his Warlock Mark."

Feeling anger, Magnus frowned and threathened the man with his magic, making the man flinch but then regained his composure.

"You're cat eyes. It would be good to add to my collection."

Suddenly, an arrow pierced the man's leg, making him scream in pain then was slashed by a double bladed bo staff to his neck, spraying some blood to the ground and onto the person's face in front of him.

"No one talks to Magnus Bane like that. Disgusting rogue shadowhunter."

Jasper sighed and turned towards Alec and Magnus.

"Well done."

Alec smiled, complementing Jasper. Magnus huffed.

"More like medium rare."

The Warlock then turned around, meeting Alec and his mark went away.

"I believe that we haven't been formally introduced. I'm Magnus Bane."

Magnus politely smiled at Alec.

"I'm Alec. Alec Lightwood."

The two seemed to be in their own bubble but was bursted by Jasper.

"Am I chopped liver?."

He whined, making Alec snicker and Magnus chuckle.