ACT 1L (2)

"Guys?."

Magnus and Clary spun around to look at Jasper, who is already in gear and were looking at the two.

"Yes, Jasper? What do you want?."

Magnus asked and took a sip of his alcoholic drink.

"Yeah? What's up?."

Came from Clary.

"I'm just gonna take a walk outside."

Jasper said.

"A walk? In the middle of the night?."

Clary asked.

"Yeah, a walk."

"You can go, munchkin. I'll take care of Clary for you."

Magnus stated as he smiled flirtatiously at Jasper; making the latter felt his cheeks heat up and hurriedly left the loft.

Clary snorted at her friend's behaviour around Magnus. This would be blackmail content.

Jasper;-

Gosh dammit! Why does he make me feel like this?

The boy thought as he walked through the pavement under the moonlit night then ruffling his hair, making it messy.

"I told you, don't call me Mundane! Are we clear?!."

That oh-so-familiar voice of Simon made Jasper halt in his steps. He made his way to an alleyway and there they were, on up each other's faces with Simon wielding a knife on Jace's neck.

Sighing, Jasper walked towards the two.

"Might just the two of you kiss, eh?."

Both heads spun to Jasper, who had a smug smirk on his face walking down the pavement towards the two.

"What? That would be amazing. Right?."

"Really?/Dude."

Jace and Simon spoke in unison.

"Alright, alright. Come on you two. Don't want to be me who's going to put my sword against your throats, right?."

Jasper said as he smiled sweetly. Simon and Jace shivered as if they saw Jasper was surrounded by a dark aura.

Gah! Killing intent!

The two thought and pried off each other, standing straight.

"Good. Now, come."

With that Jasper walked off, the two obidiently following him.

Hehehe. That worked.

---------------------------------

"Ever since that I found out that Valentine was my father, wondered how can Mom marry someone like that."

Clary spoke as she sketches.