ACT 1J (3)

Jasper is walking through the hallway towards Isabelle's room—after showering and wearing back the clothes that he was wearing last night since it doesn't even smell; other than strawberries and mint.

Apart from his glasses, he managed to wear grey contact lenses; with power of course and did some light eyeliner with dark brown and glitter eyeshadow—also his earrings and little red lip tint with styled hair.

And there you have it, a handsome boi. He was ready to go to a Rave. On the way there, he was met with Jace; who was wearing a black button up with it's sleeves are rolled up until his elbows, black jeans and black boots with slicked back blonde hair.

"Are you wearing?."

Jace asked as he gestured at Jasper's clothing.

"Yeah, it doesn't smell bad at all. All of my clothes smell like strawberries and mint."

Jasper said as he gestured his outfit.

"Oh yeah, I can smell it from here."

Jace nodded and the two walked towards Isabelle's room; Jace leading. As the two walked into the room, they saw Clary wearing a tight black dress whilst Izzy is not ready yet.

"Someone's looking badass."

"Woah, that's a one tight dress."

Clary spun around, seeing Jace and Jasper walked into the room; their wardrobes contrasting.

"Wait, are you wearing your last night clothes?."

Clary asked Jasper with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, Clary. I took a shower once last night and another one just a couple of hours ago. I'm smelling like strawberries and mint."

Jasper stated.

"Oh, okay. You look handsome."

Clary smiled at Jasper; making the said boy smiled back, showing his pearly whites. Jace was obviously liking the way that Clary is dressed in; because he's head over heels for her. And of course, the other two can feel the sexual tension in the room.

"I'm gonna see Alec. He also doesn't know what to wear to these kinds of party, either."

Isabelle said and smiled at the both of them, walking towards Jasper—hooking her arm with Jasper's.

"He's gonna come with me. Bye guys."

With that, the two went towards Alec's room. Leaving the two lovebirds alone in Isabelle's room.

---------------------------------

"Magnus, consider the other Warlocks-"

"When did you become so talkative?."

Magnus sighed as he held a glass of wine in his right hand.

"I beg you, Magnus. To reconsider."

"You're always frowning, Elias. You may be immortal but."