ACT 1K (3)

Walking into the loft; which was charred and completely demolished. Jasper saw Clary was looking at a picture with silence then Simon came beside her asking if she's okay.

"There's nothing left for me here."

"Of course there isn't."

Alec remarked, making Jasper pinched his arm—which Alec hissed at, dismissing the slight glare from Jasper.

"I'm just gonna wait outside, someone has to guard outside, yeah?."

With that statement, Jasper walked out of the loft and leaned on the railings; his senses hightened.

Moments later, sounds of something breaking alerted Jasper; as well as the other's inside.

"Alec!."

"I know, come."

The two males then got their weapons out; Alec, bow and quiver whilst Jasper has his Red Queen on his back—which the sword appeared out of knowhere with blue particals.

Alec jumped down first; followed by Jasper. The two looked around, trying to find the source that is causing the ruckus earlier.

A growl came from Alec's right with a swish of the leaves as the thing sprints away.

"Warewolf."

Jasper whispered towards Alec; the latter nodded, loading his bow and stalked towards the location with caution. Then, a black figure ran away, making Alec pursue it but lost it.

He looked around, listening to the sounds from around the area; Jasper doing the same then Alec suddenly fired but the figure was too fast and knocked down a vase. Jasper looked at where the figure went and he was right; a warewolf was running away, turning towards the corner and disappeared.

Out of knowhere, there was Clary and Simon being dragged into a car by some men.

"Simon!."

Jasper shouted and ran towards them, Alec following behind but when he got to the front, the car was already off.

"Dammit! I knew that was a distraction! Ugh!."

Jasper was upset that he didn't trust his gut feeling earlier; which now he kicked a nearby trash can—releasing that feeling from his mind.

"Don't worry, they're gonna be fine."

Alec spoke from his spot making Jasper look at him.

"I promise."

Jasper grumbled and power walked back to the loft; mumbling some colourful words during the walk back.

--------------------------

Jasper got a grasp of a metal case and flinged it towards the wall, so suddenly, causing Alec to flinch from the loud noise.

He looked at Jasper; who was pinching his nose bridge in frustration.

Then, came in Isabelle and Jace; with Jace looking frantic and stomped towards Jasper.