ACT 1A

Jasper's head looked at his bedroom door, which is being opened by Simon whom didn't bother to knock at all then face planted on his brother's bed.

"What's up?."

"You have a performance at the auditorium,right?."

"Yeah.....why?."

"Well, mom, becca, me and Clary's family are going to watch you there."

Raising his eyebrows at Simon, he asked.-"Wait, don't you have a gig this evening? Have you practiced?."

"Aw, come on, Jazz. I'm a professional in last minute things, unlike you."

Simon laughed and ducked as he dodged a swat from Jasper, whom huffed at Simon's behaviour.

"Shut up, Si."

"You love me."

"Yeah, in you dreams, little shit."

"Language!." Simon warned as he gave Jasper a playful glare.

"Fuck you, Simon."

---------------------------

"Geez, it's so loud in here."

Clary spoke as the two families walked into the huge auditorium that was filled with Jasper's school of performance art collegues; apparently today was their school's grand performance event of the juniors and seniors.

"Yeah, Jasper's school is an international school."

Simon added, nodding at the atmosphere; seeing many different faces and races. Without wasting any more time, they took their respected places; which is directly in the middle of the auditorium, a perfect view of the grand stage.

As soon they settled in, two people walked to the center of the stage which is the hosts of the event.

"Welcome fellow collegues and teachers! Today, as all of you know, is the annual junior and senior performance event."

The first host spoke.

"Yes, all of you here are going to witness the awesome and epic performances from our school! Are you ready?!."

The second host exclaimed and the hall went screaming as well as Simon, Rebecca and Clary; totally eager to watch the performances, especially Jasper's.

"Then, without further a do, let's welcome the senior group, Brotherhood!."

After a few more performances by the senior group

"Woah, those seniors were great! Now, we're going to take a 10 minute break. Stay tuned for the juniors later!."

The two hosts spoke in unison and walked towards the backstage.

"That was a heck of a ride. Right, Simon?."

Clary asked as she looked at Simon, who is drinking water, nodding at what Clary said.