ACT 1L (1)

"What happened?."

Magnus asked as he opened the doors to the living room of his loft, Jasper trailing behind him with Luke in his arms. The two following behind him.

"He was attacked!."

Came from Simon.

"He needs a Warlock!."

Came from Clary.

"Where do I put him, Magnus?."

Asked Jasper. Magnus then laid a white sheet of fabric on top of his couch, preventing blood to seep into his couch.

"Put him here."

Magnus said and Jasper gently put the man down on the couch, laying his head on the edge of the couch. He then made way for Clary to be beside Luke; him beside Magnus.

"Where are you? I can't find you."

Luke asked, frantically. Clary shushed him and grasped his hand.

"Jocelyn? Jocelyn!."

Luke put his hand on Clary's face.

"No, Luke. It's Clary. Can you hear me?."

"Clary. Listen to me. You have to listen to me. I have to tell you just in case."

"No, don't even say it!."

"Listen to me!"

Then Magnus cuts in.

"Was he bitten by an Alpha?."

"Yeah."

Jasper said.

"Why?."

Simon asked.

"Three, two, one."

Magnus counted down and suddenly Luke growled; eyes glowing bright green wanting to sit up but was held down by Magnus. Luke then yelled in pain and Magnus ran away to get something.

Jasper replaced his spot and held Luke down.

"Where do you think you're going?!."

Simon urgently asked.

"Hold him down!."

"Already on it".

Jasper said and pushed Luke down as he jerked back up. The Warlock then came back with a tree bark in his hands, gabbing Luke's chin forcing him to open his mouth and made Luke bite the bark.

"We don't have much time. It will take a few moments to take effect."

The Warlock spoke.

"What's happening to him?."

Clary asked; worried for her step-father.