ACT 1D

"Let's get out of here, just you, me and Jasper."

"Simon, there's demons out there, 'kay?. Actual demon's with tentacles that want to murder us. Do you even know how to kill a demon?."

"I'm just an internet search away."

"I don't think that killing demons is that simple."

Jasper spoke as he trotted up the stairs, still in his black turtleneck tucked into his dark grey dress pants; hair fluffed up and parted supported by a black head piece. The two 'best friends' looked at him.

"I don't think it's that hard. And when did you have that head piece?."

Simon added.

"I'm prepared for anything, baby brother."

Jasper smiled, making Simon playfully rolled his eyes.

Isabelle on the other hand, walked towards a screen on the wall and pressed an icon which made the wall beside it emerge, showing various blades in display.

"Whoa."

Clary said, in awe of the blades.

"No, Izzy."

Jace suddenly slapped Izzy's hand that was touching a sword; who then went back to doing it.

"Fifty bucks says he doesn't approve this mission."

Suddenly, Alec came in.

"I don't approve this mission."

That statement made Izzy smile. But then, Alec added.

"I spoke with the Clave. They're sending Seelie scouts in search for Valentine, but made clear that the little girl does not leave the premises."

"Hey, my name is not little girl! I don't really care about the Clave thing or you want, I'm going to find Dot."

Clary exclaimed.

"Alec, this warlock could have the answers we needed. With Valentine's goons out there searching for Clary, she's not safe outside, alone."

Jace defended.

"Jace has a point."

Isabelle agreed.

"Et tu, Izzy?. Alright, since you have all the answers, where do you suggest we search?"

Alec asked Clary; clearly with annoyance in his tone of voice.

"We should start at Dot's apartment in Greenpoint, and there's this thrift store that she-"

Clary spoke but soon was stopped when she grasped her necklace and gasped; eyes dilated.

"What did you see, Clary?."

Jasper asked, making the others look at him in confusion.

"I-weirdly, I think I know where Dot is."

She said.