ACT 1L (3)

------------------------------

"And you, have an interesting effect on people, Clary Fray."

"He, Jasper and Magnus helped save Luke's life. You all did. Thank you."

Clary sincerely spoke.

"For what? Running an errand?."

Jace asked.

"For having my back."

She smiled then Jace brushed away some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'll always have you're back."

The two shared an intimate moment; staring into each other's eyes but was interrupted by Simon.

"Clary."

Jace took his hand away and the both of them looked at Simon.

"Luke says he needs you."

"Yeah, right."

She then walked towards Simon, giving him a hug whilst thanking him for helping Luke also and jogged to where Luke is. Only the two were left behind.

"Tell Clary that I have something to do."

Simon wanted to walk away but was stopped when Jace said his name; Jace hesitated and Simon dug into his pocket and got out a 20 dollar bill then putting it on a nearby chair.

"It's cool."

He then walked away, leaving Jace alone in the room.

----------------------------

"Thank you, Magnus."

Luke thanked Magnus as the Warlock put some pillows behind Luke's back.

"You're welcome."

He said and looked up, seeing Clary standing at the door with a frown on her face.

"I'll leave you two alone. I'll go check on Jasper in the meantime."

Magnus stated and walked out of the room then went towards his room where Jasper is asleep. Opening the door, he saw Jasper spread out sleeping like a starfish with snores leaving his mouth.