ACT 1G

They climbed out of Simon's graffitied van, looking around the area which is a cemetary—it somehow had a creepy vibe that made Jasper shiver.

"Man, cemetaries always give me the creeps."

Jasper shuddered as he looked around, stuffing his hands into his pants.

"Whose grave was it?."

Alec asked.

"Mary Milligan–born January 10th, 1802. Then died the same day on 1878."

Isabelle spoke as she read from her phone.

"What are we looking for?."

"A cache of weapons—stashed with Mrs. Milligan."

"I swear—if the weapons are still intact on the corpse. I'm gonna teleport away."

That sentance was heard by Isabelle, who giggled.

"Why are shadowhunter weapons stashed in a church yard?."

Clary asked.

"Because all the ancient religions recognized demons.—at least they used to."

Isabelle said.

"They forgot about the threat because we were here to protect them. Typical mundane failure of imagination."

Alec stated.

"Are you saying that were too good to do a job? You just can't let it out, do you?."

"You know what? Alec, go check by the angel."

Jace ordered and the said male went away without saying anything. The blonde then conversed with Clary—then, a sound came from Isabelle's phone.

"Great, he's home. I'm out of here."

"Wait, aren't you coming with us?."

Clary asked.

"Oh, I would not miss it for the world but I need to know how to get into the vampire's lair. See ya."

With that, Isabelle walked away—but not without a retort from Jace.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

-----------------------

As the search for Mrs. Milligan continues, the silence was starting to annoy Jasper; so he did something.

He sang his favourite song.—It's The Right Time. He didn't know where did he heard this song, but he wrote it down in his notebook.

The rest of the group listened to the sweet yet soulful singing filling the once silent cemetary. The atmosphere turned from creepy and cold to calming and warm.—it seems like the deceased also loved his singing.