ACT 1J (2)

"Wait, Simon. Where are you going?."

As soon as Clary heard from Izzy that Simon was leaving the premises; ran towards Simon, who was already on the move—followed by Jasper; who was trying to persuade him to stay.

"I told Isabelle that they can't keep me as a prisoner here."

"Si, you're not a prisoner."

"Prisoner?."

Clary ran past Jasper to grab Simon's arm; stopping him from going further.

"Where are you going?."

She desperately asked as Simon sighed and faced her; Jasper in the middle side, frowning.

"I'm going home, Clary. And if you're not drunk on kool aid then come with me and Jasper."

"Wait, what? When-"

Jasper was cut off by Clary.

"You  know I can't!."

"Yes, you can."

Simon sighed and scratched his head in frustation.

"It's not safe here."

He added; whispering. In the distance not far away, a 'ding' sounded from the elevators; which caused the trio to look at the direction.

"In fact, this is the safest place she got."

There was Jace, blocking the way out whilst crossing his arms.

"You don't get to talk to me like that, Captain America."

Simon humorlessly laughed as he pointed at Jace.

"Well, considering that I have the weapons, I get to say what I want."

Jace scoffed.

"Okay, COME AT ME BRO!."

Simon yelled and charged towards Jace; only to be stopped by Jasper who stood in the middle of the two; arms raised as Jace taunted;

"Oh, yeah?."

"What is your problem?!."

"He's my problem!."

Jasper sighed; he also was getting riled up seeing the two men yelling at each other. He looked at Jace with a frown.

"Stay back, please?."

Jace was staring at him but then sighed, nodding; seeing the other's pleading puppy eyes.

"He's just like my bully from high school. Do you remember him? Total jerk, square jaw and body that smelled entirely body spray, always bullying people. Why don't you do your own homework?!."

Simon rambled and then spat at Jace who was being blocked by Jasper; again; crossing his arms, looking away for a moment then back at Simon.