Chapter 1

It was the darkest time for the bloodmoon pack. The realisation that their alpha was not coming back was a chilling sensation, what was going to happen now.

That was when the cries of a baby were heard. An omega female walked up to the upto the baby to calm him down but the baby would not stop crying.

What was she going to do? This illegitimate child with alpha blood was abondoned by his mom and had a dad who was going to be executed. She couldn't do anything. With her own mate dead in the war all she had nothing.

But feeling a motherly affection towards this orphan she took him back to her house on the outskirts of the pack and kept him there.

She walked out when she heard that through the mind link that she had to come at the pack entrance and saw the beta arriving after losing the war. He looked fierce and had a cruel smirk on his face.

'I am really sorry to announce that alpha Micah is dead now. His mate has left and basically we don't have a direction.' he said trying to sound remorseful.

'BUT there is no need to worry. I will be your new leader. I will be your new alpha. The pack will now obey me.' He said. Someone raised their hand. 'BUT sir, micah's family has been ruling this pack for seven decades now. You don't even have the proper authority to rule this pack.' He said.

'Execute him.' the beta shouted. Guards went upto him and picked him up and he started screaming. 'Now, I know that Micah was not a good alpha but I don't have alpha blood and all that nonsense but seriously all Micah ever had was a legitimate girl who his mate took away and all illegitimate children who were also girls and did not have any authority and now will be the slaves of this pack because they deserve that after what their father has done. Did he have have a son or a girl with complete alpha blood, who had the sign of moon in their eyes when they were born indicating they would become an alpha. No, so your only option is me! There is no one, no one! Don't dare to question my authority.' He said.

The women felt threatened. She went back to her house and saw the baby crying again. He had the reflection of moon in his eyes.

He was micah's son. His mom was the daughter of an alpha of a smaller pack that he had attacked. He had killed her mate and forced her to be his mistress. This baby was theirs. She wanted nothing more than to escape. A few days ago while being nine months pregnant she went into labour. This omega was the first one to save her and help with the delivery. But after the birth the mother just left as she did not want this baby.

Cradling the baby the baby in her hands she thought, 'Whatever happened was not this baby's fault. He is harmless, he deserves love. He wants a home and I want a child, a reason to live on after my beloved's death.' she said kissing the baby.

She looked at the baby again and said, 'I will protect you, no matter how hard it is. I Martha, under the witness of moon goddess promise you that I will take care of you and protect as long as you need me. No matter how hard things get I will try my best.' she whispered in the baby's ears.

She knew that this was going to be an alpha who was aldready born with a twisted fate.