Chapter 8

Sebastian's pov

I took Bella inside the pack house and lead her to the top floor where he stayed. My room was bigger than any other room in the pack house but I  gave her the room right next to mine because I want to give her time to accept this mate bond.

I opened the door to the room and saw that it was cleaned and decorated well enough for her. I looked at her and asked her to come inside. She followed me and stood beside wrapping her arms around herself observing the room.

'I hope you like this. This is your room, mine is right next to it. You can decorate this any way you want. If anything that you require is not here then you can tell me, everything will be provided.' I said with a smile and she just nodded.

I touched her shoulder which made her look at me,'Bella I know this is something unexpected for you, it is for me too but I just want to reassure you that I am not expecting anything out of this, out of us, obviously I am hoping that something will happen eventually but I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable about anything. Let's just be friends first and take our time to get to know each other.

Just because moon goddess has paired us up as mates dosent really mean that we have to start loving each other overnight. Okay. Good night.' I said to her smiling and she nodded at me. I left the room with a heavy heart. Many werewolves start the mating process without even waiting a second after meeting their mate but I wanted to wait, for her.

The first time I saw her and got to know that she was my mate I had fallen in love with her, many might also call it attraction or infatuation and honestly speaking I don't know what it is, but I just know one thing, I want to know more about her.

I leaned my head against her door and went into my room and I tried to sleep.

(Next morning)

I got up early and knocked on her door. She opened the door and her eyes were swollen which meant she either slept really well or was crying all night long which I hoped didn't happen. 'I just wanted you to know that training is usually done after breakfast at 7:30 and came to give you a training gear.' I said handing it over to her. 'Did you sleep well?' I asked her. She nodded. Why was she not talking?! At all. The only time I heard her voice was when she told me her name.

After that I went down to breakfast where my beta was aldready sitting at the rable along with his mate. They were both smiling, laughing looking at each other. I couldn't help but feel jealous. When I came in front of them they greeted me and I greeted them back.

Finally my mate came and she was looking so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She came at the breakfast table and chose the seat farthest from where I was sitting. I just sighed and began eating my breakfast.

Finally when I was done I looked at her and saw that she was done too. 'Belle?' I asked her. She looked up at me. 'I need a new hand in the office. Can you help me? I know you used to work in the office of your previous pack.' I said. I was desperate to start some sort of conversation with her.

'O-okay. But I don't know anything about your pack.'she said. 'I will give you all the information about our pack to read,all the files and you can even ask me about anything if you don't understand.' I said. She just nodded. I sighed and was feeling frustrated now.

I went to the training and then after lunch to my office. I saw she was aldready standing there waiting for me. I gave her a few files and she started reading them. I started my own work as well. Occasionally when I looked up I could see her reading those files intently.

I really wanted to make a honest attempt for a relationship with her. I didn't care how restless my wolf was I wanted her only when she would fully accept me.

At night I went into her room when she was sleeping. She looked so carefree, so innocent while she was sleeping. I knew she had a fearless side as well but I wanted to see all that. I held her hand in mine and kissed it. 'Will you love me back one day?' I asked her but I didn't receive any answer. She was sleeping after all.

The window suddenly opened because of a gush of strong wind and something fell down, I could see that there was a thunderstorm approaching. I went to close the window and picked up what had fellen down. It was a photograph.

A photograph of her and her family. She was smiling so beautifully in it. Looked carefree. A spark evident in her eyes. A glow on her face because she was happy. I traced my finger through that photo. I went to place it where it was before and found some a camcorder. A camcorder?

I took it to my room and saw what was in it. There were tapes of her and her family. Sometimes she had recorded, sometimes someone else. I'm so many videos she was laughing, jumping, joking, I saw a side of her I had never  known, a side of her I yearned to know.

Her laugh was addictive, her happy voice was as well. I kissed the screen. 'Will you look at me like that?' was the only question I wanted to ask.

I went to place the camcorder back in her room and looked at her one last time. My wolf urging me to take her in my arms and sleep beside her.

I just shook my head and left the room. While waiting for you to fall for me I am afraid that I am even deeper, Bella.