Chapter 22

Sebastien's pov

'Which pack?' he asked me in a gruff voice. 'The bloodmoon' I replied to him. 'The one with the illegitimate alpha?' he asked and I cringed. 'I am the illegitimate alpha.' I replied to him. He looked at he lady shocked who looked the same as well. They both suddenly left in a hurry. 'What happened?' Bella asked.

'I don't know.' I replied to her. Honestly my plan was to use my alpha voice to manipulate them but why did they leave after listening to the name of the pack?

They both came back but with them this time was another women.  She looked tired and had whipmarks everywhere but still was walking with a determined look.

The dungeon door was opened and the women came in front of me. She looked at me the entire time. It looked like her eyes were trying to search through soul. Who was this women?

She came closer to me and tears welled up in her eyes. 'This can't be!' she whispered. 'It is.' the man said to her who was standing beside her. She smiled for a minute but then broke down completely still looking at me.

Me and Bella were shocked. 'What happened ma'am?' I asked her.

'My son!' she said and my heart skipped a beat.

'You are finally here. The prophecy was true. You don't know how long I waited for this day.' she said smiling and crying at the same time. 'My dear son!' she said and I felt tears coming in my own eyes but they were not because I was happy.