Chapter 11

Sebastian's pov

So, it had been a two weeks since my journey had started with Bella.

Every single day she would go out in the pack to interact with everyone. She would also make breakfast for me every single day and would try to talk with me. I was not going to lie, I liked it. I like spending time with her. I like it when she talks with me but at the same time I hate it when she does it with a deadpan expression in her eyes, I hated it when she when I saw she had forced smile on her face. I could see it that she was not comfortable.

She would even sleep beside me on my bed. She would sleep with her back towards me and the truth was that I could feel her stiffness every single night. When I would ask her if she would be more comfortable with me sleeping on the couch she would say no.

Controlling my desires and my wolf with her right next to me made it very difficult for my wolf but I did not want to do that. I could not bring myself to do that when she was behaving like this. It was like she was forcing herself to accept me and love me. She would only ask me questions about myself. When I would try to know something about her she would just smile and leave.

But one night when I entered the room I saw she was aldready sleeping. She was in deep sleep and I did not want to wake her up. I changed my clothes and went on the bed. First I just stared at her but later I went ahead and wrapped my arms around her. In her sleep she unconsciously snuggled closer to me. 'If only it can be like this forever.' I thought savouring the moment and kissed the top of her head.

It was the best sleep I ever had in my entire life. I woke up early in the morning before her and detangled myself and got ready.

When I left my room I ran into my mom. She seemed to be in a happy mood and asked me if I wanted to have breakfast with her. I happily agreed as it was a Sunday.

While having breakfast she asked me, 'So when am I becoming a grandma?' I almost  choked on my breakfast and asked her, 'What do you mean mom?'

'Well, I am seeing that things are going quite well between you and Bella and she takes care of the pack so well. She even moved into your room right? So I was asking. Many alphas have a record of having a baby in the first year itself.' she said chucking  a little bit.

'Things are never as they seem mom.' I said looking down. 'What do you seb?' she asked me. 'I mean....' I sighed and told mom what exactly was going on between me and Bella.

'I never knew things were like that.' my mom gasped. 'I don't want her as my trophy wife mom, I want her as the women I love. My mate. She dosent get it. What can I do?' I said feeling frustrated.

'Give her time seb. That's all I can say.' mom replied. What can I say to mom. I am ready to give her a lifetime but what if this goes on and on forever. Her being like this.

I just nodded to my mom and left.

That when I a kid came running upto me and gave me a pamphlet. I looked at it and it said, 'THE pack ball.' I smiled looking at it. It was always held every year ever since I became the alpha.

It was generally a gathering where people would have food, drinks, have fun, and dance with their mates as well. A diffrent party was alloted for kids so that couples could enjoy their alone time. It was great and fun.

That's when an idea popped up in my head. I could take Bella with me over there. I will ask her today itself.

I waited for the dinner to be over so I could be alone with her and ask her. When we entered our room aurora went in the closet to change her clothes and I waited for her.

She finally  came out. I looked at her and held her hand. 'Bella, will you go to the pack Ball with me.' I asked her.

'Yes.' she said and I was really happy. I hope I can make it memorable for her.

That night when she slept I took her in my arms once again and slept soundly.

I hope she had at least started liking me. Even a little bit is fine.