Chapter 27

Sebastien's pov

I rushed upto the pack border to face my fate. Death or victory I didn't care. I was ready for it.

I went forward to face Marcus and his army. My entire pack was well prepared and positioned at the entrance of the pack growling. 

We both ran towards each other and our armies clashed with each other. I was fighting with all that I had got.

Me and Marcus were fighting tooth and nail with each other. I thought that I would have the advantage over him because of my alpha blood but he had trained himself quite well.

Howls were erupting all around me. My wolf asked me,'Sebastian, is it time to unlock our full potential?' 'I think so, we are losing strength here.' I told him.

We went ahead and did that and all around I saw my aura getting erupted. Everyone was stunned for a minute. I started fighting with him again but then two of his other warriors came to fight along with me. I started fighting them as well. I thought I had the strength but somewhere my wolf was getting confused on who to take on at a single moment as they all pounced on me altogether.

That's when another hotel erupted in the battleground. It was aloha calrb along with his son who came along with an army. They rushed to our rescue and started fighting with all of them. Marcus had managed to manipulate fifty rogue packs so his army was huge. Mine was too but with more manpower it would be easier for us now.

I started tackling all of them and suddenly an immense pain hit me. Someone had attacked me behind my back for which I was caught off guard. It is against the rules of a battleground to do it but when have the rogues ever followed the rules.

I was less injured but the claws was silver so I needed two minutes to recover. I could not fight four people together. My wolf needed time.

That was when I heard a ferocious growl beside me. I looked to see who it was and it was none other than Bella.

Bella started fighting with Marcus and his warriors with all that she had. I couldn't help but admire her techniques as a werewolf for a few seconds. She was almost the same size as mine just a little smaller but equally brave on the battlefield.

'Time to get back up seb.' my wolf said and I got up. We both were equally in control and I went by Bella's side to fight.

The power of our packs combined was great and we had won the battle.

Almost.

I had tackled Marcus to the ground when he started cackling like a maniac. Me and Bella both suddenly stopped fighting.

'You think you won Sebastien. You bastard. Son of a demon. Disgusting blood runs through your veins. Look at the entrance honey.' he said shifting in his human form.

I looked up to see and there stood my mother, my birth mother along with her friends, in silver chains and beaten up held by his warriors.

'Oh poor thing knows his truth.' Marcus said in a mocking tone.

I mindlinked my warriors who were fighting with whatever was left of his army to stop.

I growled at him and he started laughing again. 'Are your hands tied?' he asked.

I shifted in my human form and told him,'Let her go!'

'Give me your mate. I will take give you your mother back.' he said. 'Take me and let them go.' I said to him.

'Do you consider this vile thing your mate. She hasn't even let you touch her and you love her.. ' he said.

'Leave her alone!' I said to him. 'No. Your kicked me out and that was insulting but what hurts the most was that my mate was killed and it was a sin to live every single freaking day of my life knowing she was not alive! An eye for an eye alpha, your mate for mine.' he growled and his eyes were pitch black.

Suddenly we heard screaming at the pack entrance. I was stunned to see that Bella had managed to go there disappearing into the crowd and tackled them from behind.

Marcus growled out of frustration and transformed once again. 'It was not fair sebastien.' he said through his wolf. 'Tell that to yourself.' my wolf retorted back. We kept fighting until my the guards around my mom were killed and she was safe.

He kept attacking me not ready to back off along with his army.

I didn't know what he did but suddenly out of nowhere I felt a silver knife on me. It went deep and attacked my entire system. One of his warriors had a wolfish grin on his face. He was the one who had done that.

I was caught off guard and all the other tried to come to my rescue but were fighting at the same time as well.

I managed to do.ehow remove it and was healing but was feeling a little weak. Marcus brought out his silver claws and pounced on me, closing my eyes to take the attack I heard a growl but it never came.

I opened my eyes and saw my mate's body lying in front of me. Bella!

'MATE!' MY WOLF GROWLED.

My wolf took over completely. My healing was done as he now took over the fight or flight instinct. 'YOU ATTACKED MY MATE. YOU DID THIS TO HER. YOU TOUCHED HER. YOU WILL BE KILLED.' he growled.

We pounced on Marcus and attacked him. We tore his flesh apart and picked his up and threw him away. The attack was so fierce that he whimpered and was unconcious. He maybe but I couldn't care less.

His army was defeated and we stood victorious. my mother was out of harm's way.

Whatever was left of his warriors were now bowing their heads in submission indicating it was over.

There was only one thought in my mind. 'MATE! GO TO MATE!' my wolf whimpered. He stood strong to fight but grew did when it came to his mate. So did I.

I saw Bella had transformed into her human form and was taking deep breaths. She was surrounded by her family who were begging her to keep her eyes open.

I transformed as well and rushed towards her.

'Sebas....Sebastian.' she whispered.

The doctors came rushing and she was carried to the pack hospital. I held her hand tightly running upto the operation theatre along with them.

They closed the doors asking me to wait outside. I was covered in blood but all my wounds had healed no matter how tired I was I went ahead stood outside trying to process what had happened.

I felt numb. Not because of the war but because of Bella.

'Mate took the attack for us.' my wolf whimpered. 'But why?' I asked him.