Chapter 6

Sebastian's pov

I was confused as hell. Who was this person who was threatening me.

'Dad.' bella said looking at him. So it was her father, no wonder he reacted like this. 'Sir, let me explain.' I said looking at him.

'Let my daughter go. Don't dare to touch her. There is nothing I want to hear from you!' he said. 'Bella come here.' He said looking at her but I held her hand tightly standing in front of her. I was not letting my mate go away. 'No!' I said which enraged him.

'Do you want a war?' he asked me. 'Sir, I can't let my mate go away. I am sorry if I am acting a little bit too much and as her father you will always be first for her but I don't want to let my mate go away.' I said to gripping her hand.

'She is your mate?' the man standing beside her father  asked me. He looked somewhat similar to her and I assumed he was her brother. 'Bella, is he your mate?' he asked looking directly at her.

Bella took a deep breath and said 'Yes! He is.' she said in a monotone voice. Why was she reacting like this? Was she not happy to meet me too?

'How can this happen? Of all people micah's son!' her father growled. 'Sir...' I began saying. 'Don't even say a word. Do you know who I am? I am alpha Caleb and the girl you are claiming as your mate is my daughter!' he said in an angered tone.

'We are f*cked' my wolf said to me. I mentally facepalmed. The pack which had accepted us as its mortal enemy, refused to do any kind trade with us. The pack which had a war with our pack, I was mated to their alpha daughter. That explained everything.

I looked at Bella. 'Come with me?' I asked her. 'Do I have a choice?' she asked me. 'Bella I...' I began saying when her father said, 'Bella, first come to our pack and let's discuss everything. Then we will decide what to do.' her brother said.

Bella nodded and started walking towards them. Then she stopped and looked down at something, I realised I was still holding her hand. I sighed and let go of it.

Why did this all have to be so complicated?

'Are you coming to our pack as well, right now?' she asked me turning around. 'If I do, will you return to my pack, with me?' I asked her. She did not say anything. 'Let me find my beta, I will come along with him.' I said to her and she followed her pack and left me alone in my thoughts.

I mindlinked my beta and asked him to come to the pack entrance. He immedietly appeared there but he had a girl beside him who was holding his hand.

'Alpha, I found my mate.' He said and introduces her. 'Welcome to our pack. It will be an absolute honour to have you. We know you will bring nothing but prosperity and happiness in our pack.' I said to her in my formal tone. She belonged to a very small pack so they were very happy when her mate turned out to be the Beta of my pack. I wish I could say the same about my mate.

'You take her with you to our pack. I will come later.' I said to him. 'Alpha, what happened?' he asked me in a worried tone. 'I will tell you later.' I said to him and he nodded. Soon he left with his mate. Fortunately she had her own car so the car we came in would be left for me.

I silently drove the car following my mate's car to her pack. Moon goddess knows what will happen now. I just want my mate to not look at me with fear in her eyes.