Chapter 20

Sebastien's pov

'Tell alpha caleb that if anything happens,please take care of my pack. Bella will come back in a few days.'  I said to my beta. 'And what about you?' he asked. 'My father left a lot of sins and dirt behind, if that means i have clean it up and atone them,let it be. At least my pack will get a steady future,a happy one and my mate will be safe. I will try to do my duties and if anything happens to me then I can tell the moon goddess that I came after at least trying to complete them. Remember the alpha code John.' I said to him.

'F*CK the alpha code! I want my best friend back!' John said and hugged me. I patted his back. 'Take care of arriana. You are going to be a father soon.' i said to him. He nodded. 'And my baby will see his/her uncle. Promise me that!' he said. 'Okay fine.' I said smiling at him. 'Be safe! You sure you dont want me to come with you?' he asked me. 'Someone has to stay back to take care of everything john.' I said to him. 'You can trust me.' he said. We went upto the pack entrance together.

I started walking out of the pack. Giving John one last nod I left. 'Mate is temporarily safe. We have to be fast.' my wolf said. 'Okay.' I replied back.

I kept running and finally entered the rogue area. I saw some rogues around me and I knew they were waiting for me. I put my hands up in surrender and they transformed into their human forms. 'Come with us.' they yelled at me. I silently began following their lead. I entered their area further and further and saw several wolves snarling at me.

Finally I went in front of Marcus. I stood in front of him while he sat on a throne like chair like a king. 'It is so satisfying to see you helpless.' he said. 'Where is my mate?!' I yelled at him. 'the girl who refuses to touch you? Are you sure she's your mate?' he said in a cunning voice. 'Bring me my mate, set her free,you wanted me,you have me ,set her free.' I said to him. 'Micah was right. Mate really can be a weakness if given too much freedom. All you have to do is use her for babies, too much affection towards a mate destroys an alpha.' he said laughing. 'Take me to my mate.' I said firmly. 'So that is your last wish? Seeing your mate?' he said.

'Last wish?' I asked them. 'Yeah, now that you have come here i will not let you get out alive.' he whispered. He came close to me and said,'After you are gone , everything you have will be rightfully mine, your wealth,your pack,your people and Bella.' he said. 'You will not touch her!' I growled at him. 'Should have told that to your father before he killed my mate Sebastien!' he said growling back at me. 'What?!' I said to him.

'He killed her. Micah killed her. My mate. He said he didn't know but he knew Sebastien. That is the reason why I even ended the war early. We had lost but we could at least ask for our alpha back. We had that much authority but I didnt.... I wanted him to die. He took away the love of my life . I had to bury her. You look like him,so much,Bastard! An eye for an eye Sebastien. Your mate for mine. Your pack,you!' he said holding my collar. 'You kicked me out right? I will now kick you into the dungeons, rot in there with your mate till you die. I will be the bigger guy Sebastien and this time there will be no one to stop me!' be said and pushed me back to the guards.

They lead me to the dungeons and threw me in there. I did not fight. I wanted to see Bella first. I got up and .y wolf whimpered.

My mate lay there. Unconcious. They had attached silver chains to her hands and legs and she wore a tattered loose dress. I rushed upto her.

'Bella, Bella! Get up. Please. Please!' I said holding her. The silver hurt but I didn't care. She was not opening her eyes. I can't lose her. I sacrificed my happiness to see her happy. She has to get up!

I used my alpha strength to break the chains and get them off her. It had two days since I had left my pack which meant the silver had been on her body for two days!

I finally got it off and threw it away. I ran my hand through her wounds hoping my touch will help her wolf to heal her faster.

I took my shirt and wrapped it around  her and held her close to me as it was cold and she needed warmth. Holding her tightly I kept on whispering in her ears trying to comfort her and begging her to get up. I could fight a million armies in the world but I just needed my mate to be fine.

I had to get her out,get us out of here and I knew I had limited time to do that. I was tired after my continuous journey but I know I have to do something. Looking down at my precious I kissed her forehead,'I have a plan and it will work. You are with me now, I am invincible my love.' I said to stroking her hair.

'We need to take action fast!' my wolf said. 'Yeah just let her wake up.' I said to him and he agreed . I pulled her a bit closer to me.