Chapter 12

Sebastian's pov

I got ready and checked how I was looking in the mirror for the second time. I was nervous and I hoped I looked good. In reality I was always confident in what I did. If I failed then I knew how to rise back up and my past had made me strong but in front of her I was always nervous maybe because I was afraid of losing her.

I went down and saw the dj setting everything up to play songs. I went and gave him a note. 'Hey, will you play this after the dinner?' I asked him. 'Of course alpha' he replied. 'BUT don't tell anyone that it was me who requested you. Please keep it anonymous.' I said. He nodded.

I went up and stood in front of Bella's door,taking a deep breath I knocked on it. When she opened it my heart skipped a beat. She was looking so beautiful.

The only one important thing missing was her smile. Her most beautiful jewel that she never wore.

Regardless I offered her my hand and we went down to the hall. We went and sat beside my beta John and his mate arriana. Everyone greeted us and we greeted them back.

After that food and drinks were served as well. I looked around and was saw that everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves. I even asked mindlinked one if the chaperones on the kids floor to ask if they fine and he replied that they were having fun as well. I felt satisfaction and happiness looking at my pack. I hope they were all satisfied with my alpha leadership.

After the dinner, the music began. I looked at Bella and nervously asked her, 'May I have this dance?'. She nodded and I took her to the dance floor. The lights were dimmed and all  the other couples started coming as well. The dj signaled at me and started the song.

The song started and I started danced along with her slowly. I pulled a bit closer and I whispered in her ear, 'This song is for you, Bella.' I looked back at her and saw that her eyes had widened a bit but she didn't say anything. I just continued dancing with her.

The next songs were good as well and I wrapped my arms around her while dancing. I did not want this moment to end.

In the darkness I took her hand and kad her out of the hall. I took her to my favourite spot where I had first kissed her hand. The river was shining in the moonlight and the flowers were glowing. It was looking beautiful and I looked at her.

'Bella, I love you.' I said holding both her hands. 'I don't want you as my perfect mate, or the perfect luna, I just want you, the real you, the one who is carefree, brave, funny, weird. The one I can share my secrets and my perfect moments with. I love you. The real you.' I said cupping her face.

'Alpha I...' she started saying. 'Sebastian, its Sebastian. Call me Sebastian.' I said. I didn't know why but I felt like I was about to cry. Why won't she accept me?

'You don't understand!' she suddenly said getting out of my hold and turning around. 'Please stop confusing me like this.' she said looking at me.

'What do you mean by that?' I asked her. 'Okay fine, I love you too.' she said. I felt hurt. 'Stop lying! Just stop behaving like this!' I said to her losing my temper. She looked shocked.

'For once, tell me what is on your mind? What do you think when you look at me?' I asked. I really wanted to know to know the truth. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

'Come on, tell me!' I said to her. 'OK.' she whispered.

I was nervous, scared and curious about what was she going to say.