Chapter 4

Sebastian's pov
(Eight years later)

'Good morning alpha!' my beta said and I greeted him back. In these eight years of being an alpha I changed whatever I could in the best way possible. I welcomed landyn into my pack as well. He was my teacher after all. We had a new Beta, a new Gamma, many new warriors.

I tried hard to change out reputation as the dark pack. Now things were looking up as we had started trading with a few packs as well. Obviously we had to sign treaties with them about how we will never attack their pack. I never understood Th he philosophies of the people who sat on the alpha chair before me.

Just because we had a huge amount of wealth and warriors dosent mean everything is good. It is the benefit of everyone in a pack that matters and we the wealth needs to increase as well.

I followed every single rule in the alpha code. The old beta had done everything he could to destroy this pack. My father had many other children. He killed the boys and made the girls his slaves. I set them free after coming into the pack house. I told them that there was no need to be afraid as I was their brother well maybe half brother but still they were my sisters.

The look of relief on their faces was something I cannot even describe. I gave them rooms, training, every respect they deserved to be related to the alpha, to be related to this pack. They took some time to settle down to this new lifestyle but my sister's were now the best warriors in this pack and also helped me in the office whenever I needed them. Many of them also found theirates and were now wonderful mothers. I was a proud brother watching them all.

I followed my usual routine of training and working tirelessly in the office. I never complained because this was for the benefit of my pack,its people. I am glad that they have accepted me. Mom, well I am talking about Martha but she will always be my mom, well mom says it is funny how the pack that I desperately wanted to leave was now the one I was taking care of.

My mom now received a lot of respect in the pack. Everyone says that she literally saved me from hiding me. I agree with that. I will be eternally grateful to her. But I will not say that because I remember the last time I did and she slapped me and said, 'Children never say thank you to their moms for raising them,remember seb wherever you go I will always be your mother and you will always be my son.' she said with tears in her eyes.

Generally everything seemed to be going well, I just needed one last thing,'A mate'. I have been waiting for that day for way too long. 'We will find her.' my wolf Jacob reassured me. 'I hope so.'i replied back.

No matter what I did I was still known widely as.'Illegitimate alpha of the dark pack. I just wanted a mate who would see the real me and accept me wholeheartedly. I have not met her yet but I aldready love her so much.

I sighed and looked out of my window. I don't know what was written in the future. I could only hope for the best.

Author's note: this was only a sort of beginning, the real story will start from here. I hope you like what you have read so far.