Chapter 15

Sebastian's pov

I opened the paper my beta had handed. Inside it was written,

'How are you omega? I told you that I would be back for my pack and would avenge the way you insulted me, you bastard. But first why don't I take my revenge from the people who started all this and also take away the most precious person for you in this entire world. ' the letter said.

My heart beat stopped.

Below that there was a picture of belle in her wolf form ginerva in the forest alone.

They had gone that far? She must have sensed something. That us reason why my wolf said that Bella was in danger.

Whoever this person was who sent me this must know that bella was my mate which means he had been keeping a close watch on me all these years.

Someone who had a connection and a reason for revenge from both, my pack and Bella's pack. A common enemy.

I knew exactly who it was.

The old beta, I hated to say his name-Marcus.

Marcus was after me and my mate. After her because her pack had defeated me and after me because I had kicked him out.

I was ready to die but I was not letting my mate go unprotected. If I go to her father right now offering him my protection then he will say he is strong enough to take care of everything.

I looked at my beta and said, 'John put everyone to work, i want to see what Marcus is upto. Right away.

Hd looked surprised but said,'Yes alpha, I will.' and left immedietly.

(A few days later)

'Alpha I got the entire information on Marcus you asked for.' my beta said.

I nodded and told him to speak.

'Sir ever since Marcus got kicked out of the pack he has been planning his revenge.' my beta said.

'What do you mean by that?' I asked him.

'He is continuing to do what he did earlier but this time it's rogue packs.' He said.

Rogue packs were basically a group of rogues coming together in order to achieve a better life and try to gain the status of a pack. Some get successful but some don't. Those who don't are called as rogue packs.

Most of them are good people just wanting to have a better life but many of them get frustrated that the council won't give them the status they want and I knew that Marcus was taking in the second type.

'How strong has he gotten?' I asked him.

'Very strong alpha.' He replied.

I took a deep breath.

Bella, the only thought I had in my head was Bella.

The fact that he had sent me her picture means he was near her pack.

He was a good speaker, manipulator and power hungry but he was an idiot at the same time.

I knew now exactly what he was planning.

I will not let him be successful.

He didn't know who he was dealing with.

'John, listen to me very carefully.' I said yo my Beta and started telling him my plan.

I had vowed never to attack or invade anyone but that doesn't mean if someone  tried to harm my pack or my loved ones I will not reply back.

Marcus, you really messed up this time.