Chapter 7

Third person's pov

Sebastian went inside the pack along with Bella and her family but waited outside the pack house as he wanted to respect their privacy. Leaning against his car he waited for them to come out and say something. He looked around and saw everyone giving him weird and terrified looks. He just shook his head from side to side. What had his destiny planned for him exactly?

Suddenly there was a little girl who was running around and stopped near his car and smiled at him. He smiled back at her but suddenly her mother came and picked her up. 'You are supposed to stay away from this person. He is not safe like others.' she whispered to her in her staring at him. Sebastian's heart broke a little bit bug he just stayed silent.

'Is he really going to take Bella away. Oh poor Bella.' someone said. 'There is nothing that has changed. He looks like him. Like father like son.' 'What was moon goddess thinking, I can't even imagine bella's plight. She is stuck with him and that pack now.' 'Does he have mistresses?' 'He is the illegitimate alpha'

There were whispers like this all around him. Sebastian did not react bacause he was used to it. He had gotten past the stage of being bothered by things that people say. He only wanted his mate not to think all these things. Except for her he had never even thought about any other women.

He waited for a little time more right outside the packhouse and closed his eyes ignoring his surroundings.

Finally he smelled his mate's scent and saw her approaching. She was walking behind her father, brother and her family. Obviously they would be protective of her he thought. 'Come inside the office, now.' her brother said.

He walked inside the office where there was her entire family present. Her parents, brother, her sister in law he assumed as her brother was standing near her and she bore his mark. He couldn't help but smile at his mate who did not smile back. Disheartened he looked at her parents.

'So you are my daughter's mate?' her father asked. 'Yes sir.' 'Without Micah how were you raised?' her mother asked. Sebastian patiently told them everything about his past. Also feeling a little bit embarrassed he told about his birth mother and how he was adopted by Martha who brought him up. He told about how his pack had changed and the progress it had made. He hoped it would impress them or at least make them trust him.

'So you want to take my daughter to that pack?' her father asked anger evident in his voice. 'Sir, I understand your concern, she is your daughter. In the future if we, I mean I have a daughter I would be protective of her too. I would want nothing but the best for her and would be concerned about her all the time. The world is a tricky and bad place.' He said looking at him.

'But sir, I would treat your daughter with the utmost respect. I would see to it she would have everything she had in this pack and more. I... I won't say I will take care of her because I know she is young, brave women who can take care of herself but I will be there for her when she will need me and support her. Help her, rake her help as well. I will try to be the best person I can be for her. Please don't worry.' I said to him.

The alpha said,' And if I get the news that she is being mistreated?' he asked. 'I will not mistreat her in anyway sir and will not let anyone do that but if she ever feels sad or bad then she can come to your pack, anytime. I will not stop her. I just want her happiness and if possible her companionship and love.' he said looking at her and she looked at him for once with curiosity. He looked back at her father and he looked at her mother and she nodded.

'We are letting her go.' He said. 'BUT she will call us regularly and if we ever even get a gist that she is unhappy then you will pay, just telling you.' He said. He smiled at him but her father did not smile back.

A while later after belle finished packing and saying goodbye they loaded her bags in his car and he opened the car door for her to climb in. Then he got into the car and started it. The whole pack waved at her as we left but they had worried expressions on their face. They were not happy. He looked at his mate and she looked sad not happy. I just continued driving.

The whole ride was silent wothout a word spoken. Sebastian wanted to say so much but could not find any words. He mindlinked the pack that their luna was coming but to keep it on the down low and give her time to adjust. They could have a celebration later.

He could not Baer to see her sad face. He wanted her to smile, laugh. He wanted to bring his father back from hell and punch him for the mess he had created and left for sabastisn to clean up.

He entered the pack and said, 'We have reached bella.' she just nodded. He got out but before he could open the door for her she got out on her own and observed the pack. Everyone was outside their house near their door or looking outside the window to see their luna. Sebastian began walking and she followed him inside the pack house.

He just sighed and thought, 'If this the present, how is the future going to be.' as he looked at his mate.