Chapter 19

Sebastian's pov

I was working quietly in my office. It had been six months since Marcus had sent his threat. Me and alpha Caleb were talking to each other on a regular basis.

Still sometimes it felt like he will never come. Landyn strictly warned me not get distracted because he can come anytime and this is exactly what he is waiting for, for me to be distracted. I followed his advice and kept on training my pack as usual.

I kept myself updated with what was going on in alpha Caleb's pack as well.  I did not visited often as I did not want to see Bella. my wolf kept complaining to me all the time that he wanted to meet his mate and I kept refusing. I even avoided speaking about Bella. As I  said before everything just a nice dream. I would not even deny but I did not want to bring it up. I was trying to accept the facts and be happy with my life the way it was.

I was in the training arena when I felt a sudden shift inside me. 'Rogues!' my wolf howled. Leaving everything I went to my pack borders to fight them. I saw that my pack and its members were already dealing with them.

I went to fight with them. Some of them were really big werewolves which I had a hard time to fight with. I put in all that I had and finally the battle was over. I was injured but my wolf started working on my injuries and I was healing.

While fighting I could see that someone was constantly trying to mindlink me but it is hard to do both at the same time.

I was sitting in the pack hospital healing a little bit when I suddenly felt a pang of worry inside me. What had happened? 'Mate! Mate! Mate in trouble! Mate!' my wolf started howling. What?

I immediately went into the pack office and saw several missed calls on the phone. It was from Bella's pack. No! Moon goddess please let it  be me not my mate. Please moon goddess,I beg you.

With shaking hands I picked up the phone and disled the number. Her brother picked it up with a voice that was cracking. 'I have failed as a leader and a brother Sebastien!' he said. 'Their army was too big. We fought a lot and killed most of them and even defeated them,but they took her Sebastien, they took her!' he said.

'Have you sent a rescue team?' I asked  trying to keep my composure. 'We have.' he replied. 'But they left a note behind demanding something.' he said. 'What do they want?!' I asked them. 'They want you.' he said in a silent voice. 'This is why they stacked both packs at the same time. So that we would not be able to help each other.' he said.

'If I go then they will send Bella back,right?' I asked him directly. 'Sebastien,we will find a rational way to save her..............' her brother began saying. 'If I go will she be safe?!' I asked cutting him. 'Sebas.....' 'Give me the details,where does he want me?' I asked him.

He quietly explained everything still trying to convince me not to go but I listened and thanked him and cut the call. I had to go, I had to rescue her. Execute a plan accordingly.

I quietly went into my room debating with myself. She will be fine,Bella will be fine. I kept reassuring myself. I looked at her picture in my room,'Dont  worry, I will come my love, as long as I breathe,I promise nothing I will try to keep you safe,hang in there my angel. You are brave. A great warrior. I will come.' I said tracing my fingers along her face in the picture.

I got up to discuss with my beta the further plan. First I had to get her out of there. That was my first priority. See what he wanted and his plans regarding everything. I will not die, at least I will try not to.

Marcus, I will not forgive you. You have decided to write your death by my hands. Whatever happened,you should have not touched bella.