✨| Don't tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass. -- Anton Chekhov |✨

✨ | 달이 빛나고 있다고 말하지 말고 깨진 유리에 빛의 반짝임을 보여주세요. -안톤 체호프 |✨

If you are, (readers) somehow confused by now, i will make a quick explanation. I realised how i didn't say who exactly Chun Yuna is, just wrote her name without explaining. :'/
Chun Yuna is one of the most popular girls in school. And probably biggest fangirl of Jk. She started hating a d being jealous on Y/N ever since Jungkook laid his eyes on her. So, she's willing to do everything to make you regret your doings. With that said, let's get back to the chapter, shall we? ;)

|Chapter 4: "Mr. Prince." |

As you're sitting in your seat in classroom full of students, your attention is directed towards the book on the desk. You're planning on doing your homework as it's break now. But guess what? Someone has some other plans for you.

Buzz sound of the phone rings through quiet classroom. It's your phone.

You take it out and check who just texted. Your eyes roll back as specific name appears on the screen.

Jerk.

Let's take a quick look on what happened yesterday. Mr. Perfect face tricked you into coming to his office and basically forced you to sign 'master and servant contract.' You're supposed to do everything he wants and have absolutely zero words in that. After you did that, he showed you that, somehow, he managed to get your number.

And now, you're stuck. With the biggest jerk sitting on your head. Pretty anticlimatic, right?

Reading the message, you scoff

He's seriously thinks i'm gonna barge in male's restroom?

You ignore it and put the phone in your pocket. Not even five seconds later, your phone buzzes once again.