Final chapter 💭

"Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him." 💭

(A/n: Jungkook's birthday is in 38 minutes bby😭)

|Chapter 51:"💜."|

As every evening, Jungkook and you, hand in hand, are walking through the park, enjoying in the nice weather and each other's presence.

Ahead of you appear two figures, who also seem to be holding hands. Walking closer, you recognise them as,

"Namjoon?" You speak and instantly grab his attention, as he approaches with a small smile.

"Hi there y/n and.." his smile sinks a little, but he forces it back. "Jungkook."

Jungkook doesn't seem very interested, which is why you elbow him. He lets out a wince and you give him the 'look'.

He knows what he should do. "He's, Namj..oon? Can we.. talk?"

Namjoon seems taken aback by this question, he didn't expect it at all.

"Um..sure." he agrees. "Let's sit over there." He points to the bench with a good view of a lake. Jungkook taps your shoulder and lets go of your hand, going along with Namjoon.

You turn to the person who came with him. "Hi Yuna." You greet. "Didn't expect to see you here."

She smiles. "Me neither. It just happened, I guess."

"So you and Namjoon are a thing now?" You elbow her mockingly and jump your brows.

She clears her throat and blushes. "I.. I think so. He held my hand just now."

You sincerely smile widely. "I'm happy. For both you and him. But I'm warning you- take good care of him."

"Of course." She nods.

"Anyway, I heard you're into modeling now?"

"Yes." She confirms proudly. "I'm following my dreams."

"That's-"

"Hey y/n!" Someone calls from behind and you turn around.

"Oh, Taehyung! Hi, long time no see!" He smiles upon seeing you. But what's unusual, he isn't alone.

"This is Min Soojun. My, uhm.." he pauses.

"Girlfriend." She finishes instead of him and shakes your hand.

"Wow, really? Congratulations!" You smile at Taehyung and he shyly stratches his neck.

"Thanks. But anyway, what are you doing out this late?" He asks.

You just point to where Namjoon and Jungkook are with your head. Taehyung makes an 'o' face.

"Are they talking like for real?"

"Mhm." You nod and all of you remain quiet, looking at two boys at the far bench.

Meanwhile with Jungkook and Namjoon;

As they both sit, Jungkook's eyes rest on the view ahead, while Namjoon steals a glance or two at the boy beside. Even tho Jungkook was the one to ask to talk, he sits silently. So Namjoon decides to break the ice between them.