💭

"I dream. Sometimes I think that's the only right thing to do." - Haruki Murakami 💭

"나는 꿈을 꾼다. 때때로 나는 그것이 유일한 옳은 일이라고 생각한다." - 무라카미 하루키 💭

|Chapter 41:"Your birthday."|

After the little session about the dishes, you immediately fell asleep. On the couch. In the living room. Guess that knowing dirty dishes will be gone in the morning, you slept with easyness.

Remember that feeling you would get when we, as kids would be so tired that we would fall asleep on the couch in the living room while watching TV. And then magically, we would wake up in our room and bed.

You, as way older now, haven't experienced that feeling in a while. Your dad complained about you being too heavy for him to carry, so he just stopped doing it once you figured it out how it happens.

But your dad isn't here anymore. So who did bring you to your room?

Could be ghosts, or a rober, or can simply be-

"Jungkook?"

Stepping up in the living room, only silence is heard. And it's empty.

"Where did he go this early, on Sunday?" You question, but find an answer on a little, pink sticky note on the table.

I went to search for a job. Hopefully I will find one. It shouldn't take long tho.

Love, Jungkook

Ps. You're a really cute sleeper ;)

Well..

He searches for a job? It's clear why, but is he experienced enough to find one that will do?

It's up to him now.

You're a cute sleeper..

"Am I..?"

ლ ❥ ლ

"So, Jungkook boy, do you have any experience with a job like this?" Man asked the boy while wipping the oil from his hands and face after just finishing with fixing a car.

"Well.. it's not that I have none, I practiced a lot not too long ago, so.." Jungkook explains.

"Hmm." Man nods. "Then we w-"

"Boss!" Another boy in a uniform, with black hands and cheeks from oil and dirt approaches the man.

"What? Don't you see I'm busy?"

"I see but.. a new car for fixing just arrived and we wanted your advice for what to do.." younger answers.

Man turns to look at Jungkook, who doesn't seem to mind.

"Okay, but you boy, come as well. Let's test your experience." He speaks and Jungkook lifts his eyebrows in quite surprise before having them down quickly.

"Yes, sir."

As they arrive to the spot the car is placed at, man leans his hand on the window and lets Jungkook examine it.