✨"Every work of art is uncommited crime." ✨

|Chapter 44:"changes."|

Why not letting yourself enjoy in this masterpiece of school after everything?

Jungkook came last night and announced that you can go back to Dwight. So of course, you accepted.

You woke up super early this morning and decided to walk to school, to just admire those bright and rich walls. Seems some of the students recognised you and wished you a welcome back.

You stop before the stairs and breathe in that smell. Expensive color paint smell.

"y/n, your shoelace is untied." Some random girl informs you as she hurriedly walks inside. Looking down, you notice she's right so you squat down to tye it.

It's right then when a pair smooth, black shoes step ahead of you. You instantly stop and slowly lift your head.

"Hello there, y/n." He greets with a dimply smile.

You first only stare, then slowly lift yourself up.

"How have you been? Did your hair got shorter?"

You place a finger on your lips, signalising him not to talk. Then you smile and gently put your arms around his waist, resting your cheek on right side of his chest.

He smiles at your gesture and returns the hug. You stay like that for a while. Just hugging silently.

"I'm so glad you're alright." You say once pulling away, wipping one single tear with the side of your finger.

"Likewise." He answers. You remain just looking at him with relief visible on your expressions.

"Um, listen.. would you go out with me?" He asks.

You smile, unsure on how to react. "Sure, lets go grab a coffe t-"

"No, no on coffe. More like, a dinner? In a restaurant?"

Where did that come from? "Um, why's that so sudden? I mean, we can just have a drink in your want to talk."

Namjoon sighs. "I.. This near-death experience made me think about some things. I realised that I refused many things or simply didn't fight for them that could make me happy. All I ever did was to study and work because of my mom. No fun at all. Imagine dying that way. With not being able to say: 'I didn't live this life to the fullest.' So now, I want to change that. I'll face my fears, do things how I want them to be." He explains.

"Um.. I understand, but.. why are you telling me this all of a sudden?"

He smiles to himself. "I wanna ask you out on a date."

That catches you off guard. Namjoon never showed signs of liking you, why asking for a date now?

Before you have a chance to respond, someone takes you by your hand. Jungkook, of course.

"No need to get agressive." Namjoon points, directing it to the way Jungkook took your hand.

"Ugh, just.. ugh." He rolles his eyes and leads you away from Namjoon, who remains standing there, staring at your direction. He fixes his shirt before entering school.

Your phone buzzes in the pocket of your shorts.

"Namjoon?" You answer.

"I have to tell you something. Face to face."

💜