✨"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in raising everytime we fall." ✨

✨ "살아있는 가장 큰 영광은 결코 타락하지 않고 우리가 넘어 질 때마다 키우는 것입니다." ✨

|Chapter 18: "start of the race."|

A week later; 🕙

It's today.

The big race lots of students have been preparing for over the week.
In the crowd of people, there is you. Tiny, almost invisible among other, tall and muscular humans.

Everyone will try their best to win the great prize, which is the cash. Counting you in that as well.

You have decided, if you win, the money will be given to Taehyung as a replacement for the money he spent on tickets. So there is no giving up.

The weather didn't do well yesterday. It was pouring and probably big part of the path is wet and slippery. Even so, the race has to be today as the rest of the week is known to be stormy and dangerous.

It's been only a week, yet so many things happened. One specific moment not leaving your head.

Let me answer on an unasked question: no, Jungkook is still not back. Two of you are still not on good terms. He would text you from time to time or try to call. You would text back, short sentences that is. But never once picked up his call.

It's because of what happened two days ago. Before and after that, you've been confused with all emotions. You're not sure about what you want, about what you feel. As well not sure about what Jungkook feels.
What you are doing, is it the right thing?

Anyhow, Jimin and Jin were checking up on you more than needed. You're sure that Jungkook told them to keep an eye on you while he's gone. Maybe because of Taehyung and Namjoon, maybe because of Yuna?

They are really sweet and treat you like a little sister. Can be a little burden sometimes, but sweet. It's not like they have a choice anyway.

Standing near the front, you do a little stretch to warm up your muscles. You're wearing some pink sport shorts and a white T-shirt. Your hair tied up in a high ponytail and secured with a pink scrunchie.

It's not that warm today, but you've decided on a short outfit because you're aware that you will sweat and warm up right away.

Your plan? Don't have one.

When you feel like running fast, you'll do it. Other times will probably save some energy.

"Hey, y/n!" Someone calls up to you from the side and you turn to look at the person. There are Jimin and Jin, waving and approaching you.

"What are you guys doing here?" You ask.

"We want to cheer for you, of course!" Jin says, pretty smile drawn on his lips and you can't help but mirror his action. If only you met them by different circumstances.. who knows, maybe they could've become your besties?

"Jungkook told us to give this to you." Jimin hands you something. It's a black sweatshirt. Same one you saw in Jungkook's closet.