✨"What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though." ✨

✨"정말로 저를 두드리는 것은 책을 다 읽었을 때 그것을 쓴 저자가 당신의 훌륭한 친구가되기를 바라며, 필요할 때마다 전화로 그를 불러 낼 수있는 책입니다. 그러나 그렇게 많이 일어나지 않습니다" ✨

|Chapter 16:"Tickets."|

It's currently 06:47 AM, and you just came home from the little hangout with Namjoon. Placing the bags on the table, you pass by your mom and go to bedroom, burrying yourself in the pillows on the bed.

The day hasn't even started properly, and you're already tired as hell. All those walking are super tiring, and plus the school.

You move your face to the side and grab your phone. Two notifications appear on the lockscreen. One of them is from Jungkook.

You open his text first, since you're 100% sure it's something stupid.

Jerk

>Awake yet? 06:49

Yup. Stupid.

You decide to ignore it, still feeling unsure about the yesterday's situation. How is he going to look at you now, or treat you? Is he going to pretend nothing happened? No kiss at all?

But, question is: Do YOU want to pretend it never happened?

The answer remains unanswered. Your emotions are all over the place now and you're not sure about anything.

Pushing those thoughts to the side, you open Taehyung's text and a little smile rises.

Taehyung 💜:
Last seen today at 06:33 AM

>Hey y/n, good morning! 06:32

>Do you want to meet in front
of school around 7:30?  06:32

>I actually have something for you..  06:32

>looking forward to seeing you!  06:33

He's such a sweetheart, isn't he?
But, what can he possibly have for you? Some kind of surprise?

Glancing at the clock, you put the phone on the desk and grab school uniform, heading to the shower.

07:12 AM

Walking out, you panick upon seeing Jungkook walking towards your building, his car being parked a little away.

Not wanting to face him, you quickly go to other side of the hall and exit through the back door, right in time when Jungkook opens the front door. He doesn't seem to notice you, as he continues his way upstairs.

Is he that serious about this 'responsible boyfriend' thingy? You think but smile proudly. You managed to get away. At least for today.