✨"Let people feel the weight of who you are and let them deal with it." - John Eldridge ✨

✨ "사람들이 당신의 무게를 느끼게하고 그것을 다루게하세요." -존 엘 드리지 ✨

|Chapter 26:"weight of guilt."|

White.

Everything around is colored in this simple color of life. Doors, windows, walls and even clocks there are. Their clicking is the loudest thing at the moment, considering the whole tense vibe between all people in the hall.

How is a person supposed to feel while having time killing her with it's slow changes? While knowing someone out here is fighting for it's life? Is it normal to feel numb, yet like it's heart is about to explode?

All kinds of feels gathered to have a meeting in your body and mind, not allowing you to even sit properly, rather just have you standing by the wall in the hospital hall and stare off at a pure air.

Seokjin has his comforting hands resting on your shoulders from behind, rubbing his thumbs against the fabric of your, now completely dry shirt. Jimin, on the other hand cursed for bitting his nails once again, after promising himself he wouldn't do it any more. But the situation is too much to bare to just sit and do nothing, his legs stopped listening to him a while ago and didn't stop walking in circles ever since.

Unlike both of them, who have visible anxiety clear on their expressions, yours in just numb. After crying for long amount of time, it just came to that Seokjin made you promise him to stop crying. So, you did. Now, you're stuck between having emotions building up inside your chest, but not being able to let them out. Worst type of pain.

Seems like it's only three of you in the hall, when it's actually four. Yuna insisted that she comes along, being sincerely worried about Jungkook when she saw his uncounsious state. She was the first to come outside as she found it weird that boys didn't return.

It seemed like years before the ambulance came and took Jungkook to the hospital. For the whole ride, he wasn't breathing. You would gladly rip your lungs and give it to him, but it was certainly impossible.

Nothing else matters at this point except his life and health. Not even the fact you were angry on him, nor that he was angry at you. The pain of bond breaking was replaced with fear of losing a precious life. Fear of killing.

As you stare at one spot on the floor blanky, your eyes miss the gaze Yuna is giving you. The one that surely isn't matching with her usual one. This one is full of worry. Full of sadness. Full of regret.

At the end, it's her fault. If only she didn't accuse you in front of the whole class. If only she didn't make a story just to make you jealous. If she only wasn't that obsessed to make you leave, you wouldn't be hurt right now, and Jungkook's life wouldn't be on the line. If only.

For the first time, she's aware of how big of a mistake and how bad of an idea this was. It would be weird if she wasn't aware of that.

Yuna, Jimin and Jin turn their heads to the direction opposite of where you're standing, you taking a while for doing that.

As you do look behind, you see a woman with fearful kind of expression, on a verge of crying, a man in a bussiness suit who's having a similar reaction as the woman beside him and an older man with complete white hair and white beard.

Jin and Jimin immediately bow, knowing that those people are Jungkook's family: His father, stepmother and grandfather. You never saw his family members, but as a sign of respect, you bow as well.