💭

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."

"모든 것이 아름다움을 가지고 있지만 모든 사람이 그것을 보는 것은 아닙니다."

|Chapter 23:"Trip."|

Day later

"Did you hear, did you hear?!" Eun Jung attacks with questions as he jumps around you.

"Hear what?"

"About the trip." She explains, but you just furrow your brows in confusion.

"What trip?"

"We are going to the beach camp this weekend, whole class is going!"

Beach camp?

"I didn't hear anything about it." You admit.

"I arrived earlier in school today and apparently the teacher posted it in the groupchat, so everyone is talking about it."

"Which teacher?"

"Mr. Kim, of course! He will be going with us to watch over everyone."

Oh, so Namjoon is going?

"And you are going as well!" She says, directed towards you as she takes your hand.

"Will we have to.. you know, swim?"

She looks at you puzzled. "You don't know how to swim?"

"No no, I do. It's just.. I'm not a fan of bikinis and stuff.." you say, kind of quiet so the others wouldn't hear. It's called insecurity.

"Oh come on! You're hot as hell and no boy will try hitting on you with Jungkook being there, if that's what you're worried about."

True.

"Jungkook is going too?"

She nods. "I'm pretty sure I saw his name on the list. Now let's go and sign you as well!"

。。。

(I hate myself for so many time skips, sorry :( )

Weekend finally arrived. Nothing feels better than feeling warm breeze touching your face, your mind busy with daydreaming about the sand underneath your feet, about calm waves upon the shiny, baby blue ocean.

Basically everyone signed up for the beach. And who wouldn't? Free trip and the opportunity to skip classes for having the time of their life. Great thing is that it's not only one day, it's three whole days of joy.

There are wooden houses along the surface of the water, which look SO cool. They are mostly used as 'hotels' for tourists.