✨"If i love myself, i love you." ✨

✨"내가 사랑한다면, 당신을 사랑합니다." ✨

|Chapter 20:"Kiss of forgiveness"|

"y/n!" And he screams, on top of his lungs, hoping to get any kind of answer, that seeming like somethibg impossible right now.

But...

"Jungkook?" A weak, dry voice calls his name from somewhere near. His eyes widen, quickly looking all around the place.

"y/n? Where are you?" Jungkook asks and second later, a hand reaches out from the place under the ground. "Are you okay? How did you get down there?"

"Um, I'm okay, just tired I guess."Yeah, you definately sound tired and Jungkook notices it.

He leans against the edge as much as possible and stretches his arms down. "Take my hand, I'll pull you up."

Your head peeks out of the place and looks up, meeting his worried but somehow relieved eyes. You try reaching for his hand, but it's too far. "No way, I can't reach it.."

*The place you're in looks somehow like this, imagine it being quite under from the top

*The place you're in looks somehow like this, imagine it being quite under from the top.*

Seeing you struggling to get yourself out of there, he sighs. "Move then, I'm coming there."

"What?! Are you-" before you can finish the sentence, Jungkook jumps from the edge and your reflexes kick in, grabbing his hand before he can fall down further and use all of your remaining strenght to pull him inside. "Crazy!"

You sit down on the ground beside him and get ready to scold him about how dangerous that was. But, all your intentions vanish as soon as he hugs you unexpectedly. You sit there, frozen as the boy burries his face in the skin of your neck.

"I'm glad you're alright." he whispers ever so softly. You hesitate about wrapping your arms around his neck, but do it anyway.

As he pulls away, you look at the view ahead. "And I see my sweatshirt on you." He teases but you stay quiet, hugging your knees close to your chest.

He sits close, never taking his eyes off of your face. "I thought you were in Busan?" you ask.

"I was, but how could I stay there, knowing that you might be in danger? You didn't get to finish the race."

"How did you know I applied for the race?"

He smiles. "I know everything, chipmunk."