💭

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." 💭

"모든 성도에게는 과거가 있고 모든 죄인에게는 미래가 있습니다. "💭

|Chapter 21:"waitress."|

All of that fuss happened yesterday. Saying from the heart, you felt shy knowing more people were worried about you than you actually expected. Eun Jung was there together with Hoseok, not to leave out Namjoon and even Taehyung. They all searched for you. It's so sweet, isn't it?

Not long after Jimin and Seokjin found Jungkook and you, you were brought to safety and the nurse treated some minor wounds on your body. Jungkook went without any bruise or stratch, relief.

Looking back at how it could've went, you are grateful that you're alive, but the amount of money that got lost still haunts the back of your head. How it could happen anyway, how come only you got lost if everybody else followed the same sign?

Anyhow, you're safe now and that's what matters. And the money.

Right now, you're home alone and already dressed to go, nervously walking around the room in circles. Why? Because you still feel the need to pay off for the tickets. For that reason, you called the cafe Eun Jung told you about and they accepted you as one of the waitresses.

It all happened quite unexpectedly, so you had no time to explain it to Jungkook, who's now your official boyfriend. What a small world. He carried you in his arms yesterday out of the forest and two looks directed towards you drawn themselfs the most. Yuna's, who looked ready to kill you and Taehyung's, who was quite opposite.

It's understandable that it's hard for him to respect your words, but there are so many talented and beautiful girls out there and you're sure handsome man like him will have no issues in getting over you and finding a girlfriend.

If somebody said you would chose someone who used you as his servant over a guy who liked and who you liked back, you would rather choose to believe in Peter Pan.

Yet, here you are. Who would've thought?

The time you're supposed to go grows closer, it's the first day on a new job and you picked up some more elegant clothes, keeping it in the circle of your comfort zone. A simple white half-sleeved shirt, buttoned up to cover your chest yet exposing your neck and black, tight Lola skirt, combined with white sneakers. Simple, yet elegant. At least, it's supposed to be.

A ring echoing through the house startles you a bit. Your parents are not supposed to come home yet. Maybe it's the neighbor?

You walk to the entrance door and peek through the peephole, instantly gasping quietly in surprise.

There, on the other side is your boyfriend, dressed in quite better clothes than usual. Thing is, it's definately the wrong timing. You are sure that he wouldn't let you work in the cafe, so the only option is to sneak out, away from his attention.

Well, it's easier said than done. With him standing by the door and your apartment being on 7th floor, chances of escaping are equal to zero.

Think y/n, think! How to get rid of your own boyfriend? All kinds of ideas fly around your mind, until you decide to stick to one and probably most affective.