💭

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." 💭

"시간이 제한되어 있으므로 다른 사람의 삶을 사는 데 시간을 낭비하지 마십시오." 💭

|Chapter 15: "morning talks."|

A light smell of food flies around the apartment and a slow music plays in the backround. Taehyung is singing to himself, moving his hips in the rhythm of the song, alone, in the middle of the kitchen and with an appron on.

But he doesn't mind. A smile is decorating his face and he's happy at the moment. He allows himself a little bit of healing, and what can heal better than music and romantic dancing, right?

He tries not to think about how lonely he actually is. About how he doesn't find anyone trustworthy enough to reach out to them. Beside you, of course. But after what he saw yesterday morning, he's feeling scared.

One of the first goals written in Taehyung's special notebook is: "Make y/n fall in love with me." It's very brave of him to think that way, and he's ready to fight for you.

The song finishes and he takes his phone to play it one more time, but he accidentally presses the 'exit' button on YouTube, the icon of whatsapp instantly catching his eyes.

He sent you a message last night, yet you didn't respond. He didn't think much of it since it was pretty late when he sent it, so he blamed the lack of reply to you falling asleep.

Before he's able to stop himself, he clicks on the whatsapp and enters your contact, typing a message and sending it. Not knowing when you will reply, he decides to play the song again and enjoy the rest of his morning.

y/n 💜

<Hey y/n, good morning!

<Do you want to meet in front
of school around 7:30?

<I actually have something for you..

<looking forward to seeing you!

Delivered 06:32 AM ✅

☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

"Why did I have to get up this early and go get groceries?! It's seventh time this month!" It's quiet outside. Understandable, it's only 6 in the morning, people are still sleeping.

Well, not all people.

With hands busy holding 2 full paper bags each, only some furious puffs of air and strong steps are heard around. Your mom made you get up super early and go shopping, ignoring the fact it's Hoseok's turn to do chores this month.

But as you're walking, a familiar figure appears in the view, not that far from where you are. Only his back is visible, but the color of his hair gave you the right hint about who he is.

Purple hair. Who else would have a purple hair except..

"Namjoon!" You run to catch up with his fast steps, and he immediately turns around upon being called. As he does that and you stop in front of him, you notice his eyes are puffy and red.
"Namjoon? What's wrong, are you okay?"