Chapter 1 - Saying Goodbye

The sky was alive with the aurora and a light sprinkling of snow was falling down on the Kingdom of Arrendale below.
A young princess Anna shot up in her own bed, before jumping down and making her way across the room.

Her brother, who had light Auburn hair and more than enough freckles, was sleeping in the bed below their window.
Anna climbed up onto the bed and started shaking the boy trying to wake him up.

" Hiccup wake up, wake up." Hiccup groaned and tried to push her off, but his twig arms weren't enough.

" Anna go back to sleep." Hiccup told his sister pulling the covers over his head, his words were slurred and voice cracked.

" The skies awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play." Hiccup groaned and shoved Anna of his bed.

" Go play by yourself Anna, because unlike you, I actually like sleeping." Hiccup grumbled, he had a slight lisp and it only showed when he was tired.

Anna sat on the floor silently pondering on what to do, her face lit up when she got an idea on how to get Hiccup out of bed.
Quickly jumping back on the bed she started shaking him again, the boy grumbled.

" Do you wanna build a dragon?" Hiccup opened his eyes playfully and smirked, he pushed back the covers and jumped down onto the floor with his younger sister.

They made their way across the room and both struggled up the side of their sister's bed.
Anna was the first up on the bed and started shaking Elsa, hoping to wake her up.

" Elsa comes on, the skies playing so why can't we." Elsa groaned, she hated it when her sister forced both her and Hiccup to go play in the ballroom.

She knew all too well, that Anna just wanted to see her elder siblings magic, that they both possessed.

" Come on, you can make snowmen with Hiccup." Elsa opened her eyes smirking, before pushing back her own covers.

~ Line Break ~

The three children ran down the stairs towards the ballroom staying as silent as possible, hoping not to wake their parents or any of the staff.
They ran into the empty ballroom and started giggling, this wasn't the first time they had ventured out at this hour of the morning.

" Do the magic Hiccup and Elsa, do the magic." The two elder siblings smiled at each other and began twirling their hands.

Hiccup rubbed his hand together which began to release small sparks from his fingertips, Elsa opened her hands to reveal a snowball.

" Ready?" the elder siblings asked watching Anna nod with anticipation and a huge smile spread across her face.

They flung their hands up into the air, snowflakes and fire sparks started to fall towards the floor.

" This is amazing." Anna cheered happily, as she jumped up and down, running around the room.

" Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," Hiccup exclaimed stamping his foot against the floor causing the room to be covered in a thin layer of glowing ice.

He thrust his hands forward, blue fireballs formed and began zipping around the room, giving the children just enough light.

~ Line Break ~

Hiccup and Elsa soon got to work building two separate snowmen, one, of course, was a dragon.
They spun the snowmen around and faced Anna who was making funny faces in one of the thrones.

" Hi I'm Olaf and this is my friend Grump and we like warm hugs," Elsa said in a funny manly voice, moving her snowman's arms.

Hiccup shot some of his fire through the mouth of his snow dragon, giving it a more realistic look.