Chapter 19 - Liry and Elsa

Liry was flying as fast as she could back to the ice palace, she was told by Hiccup to try and persuade Elsa to come back to Arrendale.

Liry had never spoken to a human other than Hiccup before, he was the only human she knew of the could understand dragons.

She had a feeling about Elsa, Liry was drawn to the ice Queen, something about her just reminded Liry of herself.

The palace came into view and Liry stopped, she saw several men of the back of horses armed and ready for anything.

Hans turned his horse to face the guards, he didn't see Liry fly over the top of them and land on the roof of the palace.

" We are here to find Princess Anna, be on guard and no harm is to come to the Queen, do you understand?!" Hans commanded the men as he jumped down from his horse and head towards the staircase.

The Duke's guards looked at each other and nodded, although the Prince had his orders they had been given their own.

Hans walked up to the stairs until Marshmallow revealed himself growling and slamming his massive paws onto the ground.

The horses reared and ran while the guards prepared for battle.

Hans pulled out his sword ready to fight the monster that towered in front of them, Marshmallow raised his hand ready to strike.

Hans dodged the blow and the guards grabbed spears and threw them.

The Duke's men shot at the creature with their crossbows, the spears and arrows embedded deep in Marshmallows arm, but did no damage.

Marshmallow became enraged and more spicks of ice formed on his body, he growled and threw his arm at the Duke's guards as the slammed into a snowbank grunting.

The men got up from the ground and saw the Queen look through the front door.

They grabbed their bows and ran past the monster as it struggled with the other Arrendale guards.

" The Queen!" They ran up the stairs at full speed, Hans was knocked over by a blow from Marshmallow and saw the two men run up the stairs.

Elsa heard the two men from inside and ran up the stairs to the second floor.

The guards burst through the door and surveyed the area, one of them spotted Elsa running up the stairs.

" Up there, come on!" The ran up the stairs in hot pursuit of Elsa with their crossbows drawn and ready to fire.

Elsa sprinted into the room above and saw Liry standing out on the balcony, Elsa reared back in fear of the snow-white creature.

" Your Majesty, I'm here to bring you back to Arrendale," Liry commanded, Elsa looked at the dragon shocked.

" You, you can talk?" Elsa questioned her.

" Wait you can understand me?" Liry asked just as the guards ran through the door.

" We got her." One said aiming his bow at her, Liry jumped in front of Elsa, shielding her from danger.

" Stay behind me!" Liry told her growling and bearing her teeth.

" No please!" Elsa said as the man fired his arrow.

Liry was about to shoot it but a spike of ice shot up out of the ground in front of her and the arrow was embedded in it.

Elsa realised the power she had over the men, as they moved around the ice and readied another shot.

Liry fired at their feet making them move, Elsa created more ice spikes as the guards tried to get a clean shot.