Chapter 14 - Wolves and Dragons

The sleigh sped through the snow-covered wilderness, with Toothless running behind and the other dragons flying above.

Kristoph, Anna, and Hiccup all sat in the sled, with the Princess and ice harvester in the front.

Hiccup was in the back, holding on tight and enjoying the ride, as Sven pulled the group along.

" Hang on, we like to go fast." Kristoph told Hiccup and Anna as she put her feet up on the sleigh front.

" I like fast." She said stretching out, Kristoph pushed her feet down and wiped the wood.

" Whoa get your feet down this is fresh lacre." Kristoph wiped his hadn over the word.

" What we're you raised in a barn." He asked her spitting on the wood and shining it.

Hiccup laughed Anna was far from being raised in a barn, well he wasn't any better.

" No, we were raised in a Castle." She said wiping some spit if her face.

" So tell me what made the Queen go all ice crazy." Kristoph questioned Hiccup and Anna.

" Oh it was all my fault." Anna began, explaining her account of the evening.

" I got engaged and she freaked out because I had only just met him that day, she said she wouldn't bless the marriage and so." Anna was cut off by Kristoph.

" Wait, you got engaged to someone you just met that day." He asked with a weird look.

" Yeah anyway and so she got mad and tried to walk away and I grabbed her glove." She was cut off again when Kristoph spoke.

" Hang on you mean to tell me you got engaged to some on you just met that day, is she serious." He shouted looking at Hiccup for answers.

" Yeah she did, I was talking with Elsa when this whole thing happened." Hiccup said while sitting back down.

" Yes pay attention, but the thing is she wore the gloves all the time." Anna held her hands up and shook her head.

" So I just thought maybe she has a thing about dirt." Anna continued, Kristoph interrupted her again and Hiccup rolled his eyes.

" Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?" Kristoph questioned her and looked back at Hiccup.

" Don't look at me, my family is strange." Hiccup continued to look into the trees behind them.

" Yes they did, but Hans is no stranger." Anna said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

" Oh yeah, what's his last name?" Kristoph asked her hoping to prove her wrong.

" Of the southern Isles." She retorted back.

" What's his favourite food?" He asked again.

" Sandwiches." She said proudly.
Hiccup continued looking out the side of the sleigh.

" Of all the things sandwiches." Hiccup dryly commented.

" What's his bests friends name?" Kristoph continued asking Anna.

" Probably John." She exclaimed quickly.

" Eye colour?" He retorted.

" Dreamy, " Anna said happily.

" Foot size?" He said knowing this would stump her.

" Foot size doesn't matter." She said hoping to change the subject.

" Wow you people have a weird way of showing affection to others." Hiccup leant against the seat.

" Have you had a meal with him yet, what if you hate the way he eats." Anna shook her head.