Chapter 7 - The First Time in Forever

Anna lay sprawled out in her bed snoring, with her hair sticking out in a manner of different directions.

Kia, one of the royale families attendants, walked up to the Princesses door and knocked, hoping to find her awake.

" Princess Anna?" He asked, Anna began to stir, as she sat up and removed a strand of her hair from her mouth.

" Oh, yeah?" She said in a groggy voice and rubbing her eyes, stretching herself out.

" Sorry to wake you, Mame." Kai said through the door, he had an idea she had been asleep.

" No, no, no you didn't, I've been up for hours," Anna said as she started to fall back asleep on her hand, her head fell off her hand and she jolted awake.

" Who is it?" She asked, slightly opening her eyes, slumping her shoulders down in relaxation.

" Ah, still me Mame." Kia answered back, rolling his eyes, he had known Anna for year's and she was a sweet young woman.

" The gates will open soon, time to get ready." He said in a cheery voice, holding his hands together.

" Of course, ready for what?" Anna asked completely unaware of what was happening outside.

" Ah, ready for your sister's coronation, Mame," Kai noted, not knowing what was happening inside.

" My sister's cornerartion." She said tiredly, looking at an ornate dress across the room then suddenly realising what was happening today.

" Oh, its coronation day." She gasped sliding out of her bed and over to the dress.

~ Que the Singing ~

Anna burst out the door, fixing her hair and swinging on a maid's arm, while said maid was carrying a tray.

"Its coronation day!" Anna yelled down the hall giggling, a maid opened a window that had been closed for years, letting the sunshine in.

" The window is open, so's that door!" Anna smiled, as maids opened window shutters and doors around the castle.

" I didn't know they did that anymore!" Anna sang as she leapt across the room, moving into the dining room.

"Who knew we owned 8,000 salad plates?" She sang standing between several maids moving into the dining hall, she picked up a plate on one pile and moved it to another.

" For years I've roamed these empty halls, why have a ballroom with no balls?" Anna slid into the ballroom as servants decorated the rafters.

" Finally, they're opening up the gates!" jumping off the floor and onto the banister of a set of spiral stairs.

She landed on the floor and took hold of the gloved hand of a suit of armour, shaking it kindly.

"There'll be actual real live people." Anna shook the hand and the while arm fell off, she carefully stuffed the arm back in it's place and walked away.

" It'll be totally strange, but wow, am I so ready for this change!" Anna ran to a window leaning out of it looking at the ships arriving.

" Cause for the first time in forever, there'll be music, there'll be light!" Anna jumped onto a platform and pulled on a rope.

" For the first time in forever, I'll be dancing through the night." Anna started swinging back and forth, thinking of how much fun she was going to have.

~ Line Break ~

" Don't know if I'm elated or gassy, but I'm somewhere in that zone!" Anna waved her hands around as she danced through the castle gardens.