Chapter 6 - Arrendale

The sun was shining down on Arrendale, as a small flock of seagulls flew through the fresh summer air.

The sound of a bell rang out over the docks, several ships from Kingdoms across the globe come for the coronation of Princess Elsa.

Dignitaries of all cultures awaited servicemen to allow passage onto to walkways, as they make their way from the ships towards the castle.

" All ashore!" A sea captain yells to his crew, an Arrendale ambassador welcomed a few of the dignitaries.

" Welcome to Arrendale, watch your step, the gates will be opening shortly." He said in a warm tone, gesturing to the stairs not too far away.

A frazzled mother chased after her stubborn son, who had been trying to avoid wearing a formal jacket.

" Why do I have to wear this? " The boy asks his mother, who finally can force the jacket over his body.

" Because the Queen is coming off age, it's coronation day." The mother explained happily, taking his hand and walking further into town.

" That's, not my fault." the boy retorted back, adjusting the uncomfortable jacket around his lean shape.

A few men were hoisting up a pole with large ribbons attached to the top, as a traditional game it was custom to play it on the Queen's coronation.

A reindeer nudged his owner, trying to coax a snack out of him, the blonde man turned around chuckling.

" What do you want Sven?" The man teased, holding the character in his hand well out of the reindeers reach.

" Give me a snack?" The man impersonated his furry friend as he held a carrot up out of the reindeer's reach.

" What's the magic word?" The man asked his friend, Sven tried to reach the carrot, but missed.

" Please." The man said, as he gave Sven the carrot, before holding his hand out for his share.

" Ah, share." the man asked, Sven, poked the remaining carrot out of his mouth, the man broke it in half chomping down on his half.

A couple excitedly pushed through the forming crowd, as the ran to the Castle, smiles plastered across their faces.

" I can't believe their opening up the gates." the man said spinning his hat and placing it on his head.

" And for a whole day, faster Percy." The woman said pulling her husband along the path.

An adorned elderly dignitary, with two bodyguards, strode up a stairwell and stood looking around, he rubbed his palms together, thinking of all he was hoping to do.

" Ah Arrendale, a most mysterious trade partner." The Duke looked up at the Castle, his eyes wide and intrigued.

" Open those gates, I'll unlock your secrets and exploit your riches, did I say that out loud?" The vertically challenged man asked his bodyguards, who looked down at him.

An Irish dignitary had his hand on the shoulder of a Spanish man, with the same status, as they walked up to the castle together.

" Oh, my sore eyes I can't wait to see the Queen and the Princess." The man had his hand on the shorter mas shoulder.

" I bet they are absolutely lovely." The man said raising his hands up, thinking about them

" I bet they are beautiful." The Spanish man exclaimed waving his wands in an arch looking up to the sky.

~ Line Break ~

Hiccup stood at the stern of a small Viking inspired ship, as the wind whipped his Auburn hair all over the place.

Hiccup's regular black armour had been shed, as it wouldn't help him to blend in with everyone else who would be going to Arrendale.

He was dressed in a forest green Tunic with gold embroidery stitched into the writs cuffs, hem, and neckline.

He had a pair of dark brown leather pants on that we're held up by a black belt with a golden Bewilderbeast shaped buckle.

Over his shoulders was a bearskin robe falling halfway down his back, finally around his neck was the snowflake pendant.

Hiccup jumped down from the stern of the ship and walked over to Toothless who was sunbathing on the deck.

" Hey bud, you might want to go below deck with the others soon because Arrendale shouldn't be too far away." Toothless grumbled, he hated being in confined spaces.

He still listened, because the people of Arrendale didn't know dragons even existed, so he had to hide until they left.

The Night Fury went below deck where the rest of the dragon's accompanying Hiccup we're sleeping and eating Johan's fish supply dry.

" How much further Johan?" Hiccup asked the short black haired merchant, who was steering the ship.

" Not much farther Master Hiccup, about ten more minutes and we will be docked on the fabulous shore of Arrendale." Hiccup sighed rolling his eyes at the man, Johan was a man of many words and long boring stories.

" Master Hiccup, might I say that you look absolutely charming in that outfit." Hiccup rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, smiling.

" I am sure you will raise a few eyebrows at the coronation party later in the palace," Johan exclaimed, raising one eyebrow.

Hiccup chuckled and returned to the stern of the ship, he sat down looking out at the landmass of Arrendale slowly expanding in size.

Hiccup had a hunch that this is where the family that had raised him from a baby were living.

He had a few residual memories of them, he was only five when his mother came looking for him.

He remembered a girl about two or three years younger than him who had hair as orange as fire and a personality that matched the nature of a terrible terror.

There was another girl, around his age with platinum blonde hair and eyes as blue as the sky.

There was something else about the girl with platinum blonde hair he couldn't quite put his finger on.

He remembered the girl had some form of a secret or trait that made her special, something he admired.

Hiccup would just have to wait and see what this trip would make and if he would ever find out about his past life or not.